My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker - Fertility Calendar and Menstrual Diary for Women
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.7.3
- Finally getting that new phone for the holidays? We’ve added a reminder for you to create an account so your entries are saved before you switch over to a new device.
- Bug fixes.
when i went off to college i didnt bring any sort of calendar but i needed to track my periods and this is such an amazing app!!!!! my periods r usually late (according to the manual method i used on calendars) and this app can predict my period almost perfectly ???? its so amazing and useful, and its nice having it do all the work predicting my period and things so i dont have to lol
I really like the app, it's very user-friendly, organized, it doesn't have like a lot of icons nor complicated instructions. I feel comfortable getting in this app its like you want to open it everytime you need it, not as others that you have them for days in your phone and doesn't even use it.
Just started tracking my period so I could keep track of all my symptoms, including ovulation pain, migraines, lower back pain. This makes period tracking SO much easier than hand writing it in a calendar I will eventually lose or be too lazy to keep track of. Every 21st century lady should have it
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 11, 2016
- Version: 5.7.3
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2015 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.