My Cycles Period and Ovulation Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
* Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
ONLINE FEATURES (requires free MedHelp registration):
* Backup your data online.
* Access to your data online from any computer.
* Add data online and have it automatically synced to your iPhone.
* Print out all your data, including BBT charts, from medhelp.org. Great for doctor's appointments!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.10.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Love love love thi app. Best one I have used .....
This is my updated review of app.....
I lost all my info on this app that I have loved for so long do to my phone freezing up and needing to get a new
one. Well I got my new phone and did update everything I hade before and even put the app back on new phone and well guess what it told me my nickname already existed and that I needed to choose a new one when logging in not trying to sing up for a new account . But it made me get a new account just to use it again. I have no info to put into it and I guessed on my last cycle as I have had to go with another program/app for a short time and trust me YOUR APP IS THE BEST ONE OUT THERE . Other then
( I.E.) this problem . Please can someone help me fix or find my info and get it all back I sent a message via the app so notsure if that will work or not . Just upset I lost all my personal medical and life history and cycle info .
Ty so much and yes you were all so fast all I could say was OMG WOW .
I've used this app through having three different phones. Maybe even more. I absolute love its ability to just about pinpoint my cycles. However I am not pleased that even though I have an account I have lost my data every time I have switched phones and signed back in :( it always asks for me to enter in my last two periods and if I had the ability to remember things like that I wouldn't have downloaded an app for it. But other than that it's more accurate than anything else I've ever used and I like its easy to use interface.
I love this app because it sends me reminders! It also predicts my cycles pretty accurately as well as when I'm ovulating. I am not good at remembering dates so when I go to the doctor and they ask me the last day of my cycle, all I have to do is pull out my phone and open the app. The app is very user friendly and easy to navigate! However, I've had issues when I switched to other phones. My data wouldn't always backup when I log in or it would only go back 3 months.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 5.10.3
- Size: 77.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2016 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.