My Cycles Period Tracker
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the best period and ovulation tracker now! Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period This period calendar app tracks your periods and can predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy and fertility. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
BENEFITS OF TRACKING YOUR PERIOD:
* Accurately respond to your doctor's questions about your period.
* Track your periods to better predict your future periods.
* Plan vacations and other events around your period.
* Know if you engaged in extracurricular activities while forgetting to take your pill.
BENEFITS OF TRACKING OVULATION:
* Learn what signals your body gives out when you're approaching ovulation.
* Understand your cycles through tracking to better predict ovulation and your fertile window.
* Better time when you're trying to conceive for improved chance of pregnancy.
* Know when to use extra protection if you're not trying to conceive.
* Know when to take a home pregnancy test.
FEATURES FOR TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
* Record your periods, start date
* View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
* Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
* Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more.
* Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
* Customize your calendar and tracker.
* Setup reminders for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching
* THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
FEATURES IF YOU’RE TRYING TO CONCEIVE (OVULATION TRACKING):
* Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. contraception)
* Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature, Cervical Mucous, OPK tests.
* Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
* Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
* Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
* Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
IMPORTANT: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
What's New in Version 5.11.1
LoveThis app and so helpful!
This app has helped me see when I get headaches or symptoms in general due to cycle or other. It's helped me prevent and prepare because it keeps track of my cycle and other things. I love being able to customize. I also use it to keep track or other items with the notes options. Thanks for a great app!!
Told me I was pregnant and just Friday told me my cycle would start Sunday. It’s only 12:28am Sunday and my cycle JUST CAME ON.
Love this and with me having different symptoms depending on which ovary I’m menstrating from, I’m able to track different symptoms that I experience that are unique to the specific ovary.
Love this app.
Great tracker app!
I’ve tried quite a few of these tracker apps and this one is definitely my favorite! My only gripe is that there is no sync to calendar option. Please consider adding that feature. I would hate to lose all of that data. Otherwise, this app is stellar!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 5.11.1
- Size: 80.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 1993 - 2016 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.