My Data Manager - Track data usage and save money
By Mobidia Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 11.5 million users have downloaded My Data Manager, the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees.
Key features of My Data Manager:
• Data tracking: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
• Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”
• Shared Plans: Set up a shared or family plan and track usage across all members of your data plan
• Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
• History: Track historical consumption to ensure you are on the right mobile data plan
• *New App Tracker feature lets you monitor apps consume the most of your data month to month.
• Save money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
What are people saying about My Data Manager?
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Vodafone, Airtel, Vivo, TIM, Claro, Orange, SFR, SK Telecom, NTT docomo, EE, O2, and many more.
Our goal is to provide you with a free, simple service without ads. To keep our service free, we provide research on market trends to help create better apps.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 7.2.0
Would be good, but is inaccurate
I was really excited about this when I first got it, but it continues to be hundreds of megabytes off from my actual usage. I keep entering my usage manually thinking maybe it's just a fluke and it'll start tracking correctly, but every time it gets hundreds of megabytes off again from what my service provider shows. I do not have any sort of plan with free data for anything specific. I'd say if I hadn't been resetting it, it would be off by almost a full gig. Maybe it has something to do with my plan; I don't know. Regardless, this doesn't work how I need it to. It's useless to me if it's always off by such a large gap.
5 Reasons to download this app
1) Saves you money on data overages by making you aware of your usage.
2) Easy to use, setup and monitor with alerts.
3) Restarts on your billing cycle so you don't forget.
4) Accurate when compared to my cellular provider and device stats.
5) Works with shared data plans.
6) I had to update and add a number six. I now have a shared family accounts and it works fantastically to monitor usage between all devices! Love this feature.
**Using an iPhone 6s with iOS 10.3
Note: all devices must allow and have location turned on at all times for it to work properly.
This is a great app that absolutely keeps me well informed as to my data usage!! I long for the day when these cell companies get a little more competitive and I don't have to worry about this - but in the meantime I'm covered! Can't wait to see how much data I used writing this review!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 7.2.0
- Size: 53.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobidia Technology, Inc
- © 2016 Mobidia Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.