My Data Manager - Track Usage
By Mobidia Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 11.5 million users have downloaded My Data Manager, the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees.
Key features of My Data Manager:
• Data tracking: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
• Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”
• Shared Plans: Set up a shared or family plan and track usage across all members of your data plan
• Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
• History: Track historical consumption to ensure you are on the right mobile data plan
• *New App Tracker feature lets you monitor apps consume the most of your data month to month.
• Save money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
What are people saying about My Data Manager?
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Vodafone, Airtel, Vivo, TIM, Claro, Orange, SFR, SK Telecom, NTT docomo, EE, O2, and many more.
Our goal is to provide you with a free, simple service without ads. To keep our service free, we provide research on market trends to help create better apps.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 7.6.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Best app for tracking data use
For years i never had overage problems with cellular data. The past few months, i started going way over my plan, and i was getting charged $$ for the extra data. This app revealed that my new phone was downloading podcasts and updates while i was out of wifi range. I selectively turned off cell data for those apps, and now i use the data manager to track my data usage every day. Very clean interface and easy to use, and it's saving me a ton of money.
Too many “unidentified apps” to be helpful
This app works great when it knows the apps being used. But it turns out that all the apps putting me over my data limit fall into the “unidentified” category. I’m not using many apps, and I have triple checked that nothing is using data without my knowledge. I realize there are millions of apps so it would be very difficult to keep up with them all. But until this app can tell me which of my apps is pushing me over the data limit, it just causes more frustration.
On the up side, it has revealed that some common apps, like iTunes Store and Pandora, use a lot of data even when I don’t have them open. I removed Pandora right away!
Saves my bacon!
Amazing. I'm very satisfied with My Data Manager. It's great to get an alert that I'm getting close to my data plan limit. The tracking here is awesome. I also like that it tracks by location - and where I was using a lot of data because I was traveling.
Note: I’m not using the VPN tracker option. I’m using this app in concert with watching cellular use - and location services - in “Settings.”
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 7.6.1
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Mobidia Technology, Inc
- © 2017 Mobidia Technology Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.