My Days - Period & Ovulation ™
By Christian Mueller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"*** ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ***, I came pregnant after 2 Month using it ! Thanks 2 My Days"
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
Easy tracking and predicting period, ovulation and fertility.
If you are trying to get pregnant, MyDays predict your most fertile days and lets you track your basal metabolic temperature (BMT), Cervical Mucus and also Cervix.
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
"Simpler, Better, More Features and a great Community"
Many P&O apps you see in the market came inspired by the original MyDays.
*** MyDays TOP Features ***
* Prediction Badge™ (Period/Ovulation/Cycle Day/Due Date).
See when the next event occurs already on your Icon.
* Daily Notifications for your next Period/Ovulation, Pill or Nuvaring
* Create your own Calendar Themes and include even a Background Photo
* Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Dropbox or PC
* Pregnancy Mode, disable period predictions and keeps you informed about your progress
* NuvaRing and other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
* Partneremail, eMail your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next.
* Choose long touch to change data and short to see more infos of the day
* Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
* Track more than 20 Symptoms and rename them individual for example to remember your Breast Self examination
* Track when you had sex (protected/unprotected)
* See the possible gender your baby may be
* Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
* Track OPK Results (negativ, fertile, peak/ovulation)
+ automatic recalculation of your next Period.
* Password Lock for your Security
* Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
* Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
* Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
* Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
* Add Text Infos, Remember if you took your pill
* Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day.
* Keep track of your blood flow and mood
* Luteal phase is adjustable
* Enable the option to see old predictions
* Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
* eMail your period History to your doctor
* Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
* Cycle Statistic gives you an overview about your last cycle lengths.
* Photo Memories for each Day
* Choose the start day of the week
* Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
* Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
* Multi Language: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, AR, RO, PL, PT, BG, HR, NL, CA, ZH
* It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
Mention MyDays X next time you have a doctor's visit, or when you're unsure when to expect your next period.
What other did say:
* "Thank you, Thank you so much! My wife is pregnant now in the 3rd Month."
* "AMAZZZZZINNG, I tried several P&O trackers, but MyDays is the best"
* "First I thought it looks too simple, soon discovered how amazing it is."
* "I am a Guy and track my wifes circle, so I know when I have to be special nice :)
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility, with the most decent Flower for Period & Ovulation Tracking :)
Don't miss the real Innovations!
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' Days.
But you can come pregnant also on other days! Usage on your own Responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays-Homepage
This Version is tested for latest devices devices and may be slower on older devices
What's New in Version 2.4
- Moon phases
- Manual Ovulation (OPK+) will recalculate further periods
- Rename Symptoms Fields to anything you like.
for example "Doc Appointment" instead of "Hiccup"
- More Designs available via Themes/Download
- New Languages: fi, uk, no, sr, ru, mk, da, ko, el
- Track all Contraceptions that come inserted/removed
- Click month for fast jump
- Fixed music background
always do a backup
via mydays/settings/backup via mydays server
and remember your backupid
👍🏼GREAT!!!👍🏼 - I even RECOMMEND it to my PATIENTS!
👍🏼 - As a L&D RN, I fully appreciate just how important it is to keep up with your cycles. - I've used the My Days App for several years now & I have even recommended it to my patients occasionally. There are probably more accurate, high-tech Apps you can BUY, but for free, this App is very good & easy to use. (Just remember to back it up regularly by emailing yourself a copy or whatever. 😉)
It allows you to personalize your settings. Since I'm not always regular down to the exact day, I like to use the "Auto Calculate" feature, which apparently looks at my cycle history to predict my next period. It does a pretty good job of predicting when my period will start... Usually within 2-3 days. Which is medically accurate, because very few people are always exactly 28 days every month.
It also allows you to chart & track your weight, temp & other things which may help if you're trying to conceive. I really like using the blood flow & symptoms features. The "symptoms" feature has most of the common PMS issues available, although I do wish they would add the ability to customize/add your own symptoms to your personal list, since some women have unusual symptoms. However, right now, I just use the "Note" feature to add any unusual symptoms.
OVERALL, it's a VERY GOOD APP! 😊
I used My Days religiously. For more than a year. Not just to track my menstrual cycle, but to track my weight, moods, everything the app has to offer I tracked. If I wrote this review a week ago, it would have five stars and rave reviews. Today is Friday, on Tuesday I entered my weight, my mood and that I took my pill that day. I wanted to see when my next period would be here. It said it would be coming on May 5th and ending on May 9th. I remember this because Mother's Day is the 10th and I was excited I wouldn't have to deal with it that day. It also said that I ovulated on April 17th. I had previously entered that my last period ended on April 3rd. When I went into the app on Wednesday to enter my daily weight and other information, the app says now that I am 4 days late for my period, I never ovulated and my next period will be in the end of May. With the calculations they have now, there would only be 15 days in between my two periods. I closed the app and tried again, nothing changed. I shut my phone off and tried again, no luck. To get things back on track, I have to delete the app and start all over with all of my information. It is a great app unless you go through a glitch like this and then you're out of luck.
Works perfectly now.
I love this app. It is very user friendly and allows me to track all the information I want: cycle length, ovulation, weight changes, and personal health notes. My major complaint isn't that there are adds (I realize these are sometimes necessary) but that I am unable to close the add. Every single time I open the app, the add pops up and I attempt to hit the x to close it. Every time the App Store opens to bring me to the app being sold. I then have to exit the App Store, reload my days, and then re-enter my password. Very irritating. 5 stars if this problem is fixed. (It occurs on the iPad and iPhone)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christian Mueller
- © Christian Albert Mueller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.