MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
• It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
* "MyDays X Free" includes advertising. Get "MyDays X Pro" without ads here:
Bug fixes and general stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It's pretty accurate with when I'll get my next cycle but now that iv updated it it won't open AT ALL! The adds that pop up almost INSTANTLY are annoying enough especially that 2 come back to back so a simple 3 second process takes longer(yea I'm impatient, as a single mother with 3 kids my seconds count) so it's all very frustrating.. I'd like to not have to find another app being that I have as much time as history marked with this one (I also have lupus and NEED to know my period history and to back track into my calendar and mark it off, well just isn't realistic with my hands full)
Went to log my BCP today and my data is not there. Tried doing a backup and some data (if it’s correct) but not all is there. All of a sudden my period is 102 days over due when I’ve been logging faithfully.
This app use to be spot on calculating when my period will begin, but over the last few months it has been off anywhere from one to three days. It would be nice if this app let you put your exact type of birth control in or at the least let you set it for a twenty one day cycle out of twenty eight because getting reminders on my off week is bothersome. Also, it would be wonderful if the app integrated with Apple Health and Google Fit.
Developer Response ,
We're here to help and also appreciate the feedback. Please send more info to email@example.com and we'll do what we can.
Will not backup
I like having the ability to keep track of my cycles and activities but no matter which way I try, the Auto Backup nor the forced backup does not work. Extremely frustrating and especially because after transferring to a newer iPhone, my account info will not load on my new phone. I have to start completely over and lose my 2+ years of history, while knowing that when I move to a newer phone in the future, I’ll have the same problem once again. Will probably find another app. 😡
Developer Response ,
It should be easy to transfer your data using "Backup via MyDays Backup". In your old phone use "Upload" then in your new phone use the same settings and "Restore". If you need more help just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Mueller
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Christian Albert Mueller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.