MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
• It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
* "MyDays X Free" includes advertising. Get "MyDays X Pro" without ads here:
Bug fixes and general stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Basic and it works
I have been using this app for years now. It’s free which is great! I originally got this app so I could track my periods when I was planning on going out of town. I would know when to plan events or if I needed to bring tampons or pads. Yes I could update to a newer app but I feel like this app works for me. I am able to leave notes, mark when my period starts and ends. It even will show you a preview of next months period and when you may start based off your previous periods. You can mark when you’ve had protected or unprotected sex, if your pregnant, your pregnancy test was positive or negative, got on birth control, etc. You are able to back up your app as well. The only thing that I could say needs some work on the app is how you have to click a few times to select the day so you can mark if you’ve started your period or want to leave a note. This is the only annoying feature about this app. It would be nice to see the app add some new features like when you visited the doctor for a check up, if you took a plan B pill, added other forms of birth control on their like IUD’s. That would be great. Other then that, I like basic and clear so I’m sticking with this app.
This app is a must!
This app is definitely a must have. The accuracy of this app is what keeps me using it. I’ve had this app for years & it helps me keep track of exactly when I’m going to be getting my period every time. Sometimes it may be a day or two early but i still know because of this app when i should be expecting to get my period. Even the days that I’m ovulating it all calculates up to be exactly when the app says. I love it ! & i always tell my friends about it. Especially those who are trying to convince.
Predicts it to the date!
I don’t know how long I’ve had this app now but it’s been years now. It has some crashing bugs still but does not bother me because it’s not frequent that they happen. I only use it to track my period and this thing literally tracks it to the exact date I start. Which is great when I need to schedule waxing appointments and provide doctors with my last cycle information. 10/10 would recommend!
- Christian Mueller
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Christian Albert Mueller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.