My Dictionary – an electronic notebook dictionary. This is an amazing assistant for studying foreign words. It helps you to learn the words which you have typed, giving you the opportunity to hear their pronunciation, translation in both sides and dictation. My Dictionary is multilingual – you can use several languages at once.
• Create own dictionary ( add words to the dictionary )
• Multilingual dictionary ( includes all supported languages and accents (voice) )
• iCloud support ( sync your words with different iOS devices - iPad, iPhone, iPod )
• Easy to use interface
• Easy switch the languages
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and via Email
Which are the advantages and why should you own the Notebook Dictionary?
- It is always at hand – in the street, in the park, in the underground…
- You can listen the pronunciation of the foreign words when you are walking, fall asleep…
- Periodically and tactfully it reminds you that you should make an effort to learn the new words.
- It shows you objectively your mistakes during your practice.
- It gives you an objective assessment of the degree of your preparation.
- Ability to use several languages if you have the ambition to learn more than one foreign language at once.
Supported languages: Russian, Bulgarian, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, etc.
Try Мy Dictionary - Notebook Dictionary Today!
• General fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly useful app for learning another language
Takes a little bit of effort to initially set up, but well worth it to have a custom dictionary curated for your own needs. One thing that'd make it even better is the ability to import the word and description initially from a central dictionary to save a little time (and avoid spelling mistakes!)
Oh and also love the watch app. Makes learning on the go that much better
Altogether pretty nice, recommend it^^
Pretty nice app to learn a new language. Though I don't really understand everything: Do I have to note each word myself and record each sound file? I couldn't find any preset vocabulary. Now, if that's the case, why do you have preset languages? I need the possibility to set any language I want.
Besides that confusing me, the app is pretty nice
This is awesome especially for someone like me who loves to travel a lot. Being in foreign countries can be tough but this app allows for easier communication through translations
- Ivelin Nikolov
- 18.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Mobiprogs 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 'Premium' Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.