Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary! Track your food, exercise, weight, nutrition and more to see whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight. Millions have achieved their health goals using My Diet Diary.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS FREE APP:
* Beautiful and simple
* Track your food, exercise, weight, and water intake (an important element of weight loss)
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, Apple Health App (HealthKit), and several other apps and devices!
* Daily health tips. Practical tips to living a healthy lifestyle.
* Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
* Beautiful charts to track your progress to see what is trending and if you are on track to meet your goal
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU:
* Customized goals and calorie counter
* Set reminders and notifications for meals and exercises
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
* Record what you eat throughout the day and automatically calculates the total number of calories you consume
* View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
* Record your workouts to calculate the total number of calories burned
* Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for making a lifestyle change!
Love this app! It keeps track of my daily caloric intake, tracks how many calories I have left not to mention protein, carbs, fats and vitamins. It also tracks exercise and shows how many calories are burned. It’s super easy and really helps me keep within my limits so I don’t skyrocket my weight! It’s on my phone which I always have within reach so it’s easy to add food, water intake, exercise and weight. This is truly a no-brainer it does all the math for you and it’s super easy to look up the foods and exercise through the search. Since I started this new lifestyle change I’ve lost 25lbs and all my numbers are excellent. My Dr. said she was so proud of me. My number one tip to anyone on this journey for better health is to weigh yourself every single morning! It will keep you honest and keep you from letting the weight gain get out of hand! It’s really easy to gain weight for most of us but so HARD to lose it! Thank you so much for this app! This tool has really helped me improve my health!
Not working properly
The current version is mega buggy for me on an iPhone 6s operating iOS 11.0.1.
Taps don’t always respond and I found myself tapping and tapping and tapping until the app would add new data and that sort of thing. Nothing wrong with my iPhone as it works great with all other apps and the home screen. This is the reason I gave a single star rating as if i have to fight the app to be able to input data sets, it renders it, largely, useless.
Also, adding a way to go to a specific date without tapping arrows over and over would be great. Then, there should be a “Today” button to immediately return users to the current day rather than having to just arrow through it all again.
US Food and Nutrition Center doesn’t go by the macronutrient plan that I want to utilize, so a way to customize those goals would be ideal. Maybe super carb heavy is good for some people, for example, but not for all. If there’s a way to tweak those, I haven’t found it.
The way the charts are arranged, it can be sort of difficult to get a good picture of progress. I think they need to be re-evaluated and new charts implemented.
The app only sometimes tracks my steps, and I don’t know why that is. I don’t know if it’s a flaw in iOS or a flaw in the app. Also, building on my point with the charts, I would like to see an option to view steps as miles.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that you are seeing an issue with the responsiveness of the app- would you be able to send us a note at email@example.com so we can investigate that a bit further? We will also be noting your feedback about the charts and the "Today" option. There isn't currently a way to adjust the macro-nutrient recommendations, but we will note that it would be an important feature to have added too. Thank you again for the feedback!
This app is convenient to use. It has the ability to scan barcodes of foods purchased at the store, and many items are automatically listed to select when searching for foods that did not come with barcodes. One problem is that sometimes the calories listed are slightly higher than what is written on the box. I haven’t found a way to change it but I can add a specific amount of calories burned from exercise to balance the count of calories. This app also includes positive reinforcement by using encouraging phrases. It’s great!
- StayWell Health Management
- 88.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 StayWell Company LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.