My Diet Diary Calorie Counter App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary! Track your food, exercise, weight, nutrition and more to see whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight. Millions have achieved their health goals using My Diet Diary.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS FREE APP:
* Beautiful and simple
* Track your food, exercise, weight, and water intake (an important element of weight loss)
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking device
* Daily health tips. Practical tips to living a healthy lifestyle.
* Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
* Beautiful charts to track your progress to see what is trending and if you are on track to meet your goal
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer. The most active diet & fitness forums to get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU:
* Customized goals and calorie counter
* Set reminders and notifications for meals and exercises
* Record what you eat throughout the day and automatically calculates the total number of calories you consume
* View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
* Record your workouts to calculate the total number of calories burned
* Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer.
* Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
* Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information from any computer and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
Squished some bugs!
Great app for short term usage. It's time consuming to manually enter every time you consume something but it keeps you accountable!! Usually will log for 2-3 weeks at a time until I feel like I have a good idea of how much I'm consuming; then when I feel like I've fallen off the wagon, it helps get me back on. Overall great app and it's free 👌
Easy to use, friendly interface, could use a few minor tweaks but hey, it's free. You are better off listing your own foods and calories based on independent tease arch, rather than what is listed in the database. The database numbers are not always correct, or even in the same ball park. All in all a good app.
Very slow to respond
App is good for tracking daily food and such. Problem is that it is very slow to respond to finger touch on screen. Please fix that and you will have a super app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 45.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 2012-2015 MedHelp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.