My Diet Diary Calorie Counter App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary! Track your food, exercise, weight, nutrition and more to see whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight. Millions have achieved their health goals using My Diet Diary.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS FREE APP:
* Beautiful and simple
* Track your food, exercise, weight, and water intake (an important element of weight loss)
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking device
* Daily health tips. Practical tips to living a healthy lifestyle.
* Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
* Beautiful charts to track your progress to see what is trending and if you are on track to meet your goal
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer. The most active diet & fitness forums to get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU:
* Customized goals and calorie counter
* Set reminders and notifications for meals and exercises
* Record what you eat throughout the day and automatically calculates the total number of calories you consume
* View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
* Record your workouts to calculate the total number of calories burned
* Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer.
* Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
* Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information from any computer and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
*We now integrate with Apple HealthKit- Connect My Diet Diary and sync with HealthKit from the setting screen.
*As always we've squished some bugs and made some improvements!
Thank you for using My Diet Diary :)
I like the app because I can keep track of what I eat. I also like it because I can input my workouts and the amount of water I drink. I would like to create my own foods to add up calories. Lastly, I can't modify my foods like when I eat chicken. I will eat one small wing instead of two but my calories don't allow me to do this.
I love this app. I have been looking for a good easy app to track my eating habits and to know what I need to change. I would recommend this app it is user friendly and easy to set and use. The bar scan feature is very helpful what a great idea.
I have only been using this application for one week, however I have really enjoyed the experience. It has made me much more aware of what I am eating and drinking. I think it is going to help me achieve my weight loss goals.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 2012-2015 MedHelp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.