My Diet Diary Calorie Counter App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary! Track your food, exercise, weight, nutrition and more to see whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight. Millions have achieved their health goals using My Diet Diary.
KEY FEATURES OF THIS FREE APP:
* Beautiful and simple
* Track your food, exercise, weight, and water intake (an important element of weight loss)
* Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, Apple Health App (HealthKit), and several other apps and devices!
* Daily health tips. Practical tips to living a healthy lifestyle.
* Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
* Beautiful charts to track your progress to see what is trending and if you are on track to meet your goal
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer. The most active diet & fitness forums to get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU:
* Customized goals and calorie counter
* Set reminders and notifications for meals and exercises
CONNECTS APPS & DEVICES:
* Easily connects and seamlessly integrates with several apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone, HealthKit (Apple Health App), and more!
* Record what you eat throughout the day and automatically calculates the total number of calories you consume
* View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
* Record your workouts to calculate the total number of calories burned
* Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
* Have a question? Quickly get an answer.
* Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
* Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp to access your info online
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information from any computer and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concerns.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
Fixed the bug where you couldn't see your step count on the dashboard - sorry for the inconvenience! Thanks for reporting the issue :)
This app was more labor intensive loading information but I had problems with a different app just losing random pieces of previously entered data, so I switched to this one. Worked fine for for a couple of weeks, now all of a sudden, it won't even open.😡
So frustrating. I'm on a long term process and being able to track progress over time is the way I have stuck with it during plateaus. If an app isn't even good for a month and I lose everything, I'm back to finding another app and starting over. Grrrrrrr!🤔😩😤😡
I've been using this app for two years now to track my activity and nutrition, it is by far my favorite! That's why I keep on using it. However, after the recent update, it simply won't open. Please do fix this, as I don't want to change to Fitbit or any other app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Medhelp
- © 2012-2015 MedHelp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.