My Disney Experience
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
What's New in Version 4.9
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Recently returned from a 5-day trip to Disney World and we used the app regularly while in the parks. Overall the app was very helpful, however there are a few small annoying ticks that, if resolved, could make the experience better.
1. Wait time accuracy- most of the time the app had good wait times, but we had at least a handful of occurrences where the wait time was wrong/didn’t match the wait time posted on the attraction. Each time the app wait time was shorter than the real wait time by at least 20 minutes.
2. The filters don’t stay when you close the app. When touring the park for the day we would use the app about every 20 minuted or so, and every time we would have to apply the filter for the park we were at- I don’t know why anyone would ever want a list of all the wait times for all four parks, but that was the default when I would open the app.
Magic is gone from the Magic Kingdom
We have been huge Disney experience fans for many years visiting parks around the world, going on a cruise and always wanting more. The happiness we’d feel coming back has been charging our batteries for years. And so we came back again this year to refill the energy and to be transported to childhood innocence once again. Alas! The overcrowding makes everything so much less enjoyable. It’s crazy loud, hard to get anywhere, two hour waits for five minute rides, overpricing, lack of what used to be great branded merchandise in shops, dirty bathrooms, sticky rails and walls, outdated amenities. I am so sad to have had such high hopes and expectations only to be greatly disappointed. I was hoping for a day of fun and relaxation for my daughter and me, but instead broke down and cried from frustration. Disney - you have failed. Corporate greed has taken over. The happiest place on Earth has turned to shambles. Even your staff has lost its pixie dust. I’m so sorry to see this.
Where has the magic gone?
My family has been taking me to the Disney parks for all of my life. It was a magical place where memories stuck with you for years. Seeking this magic again in my teen years, I came to Magic Kingdom to restore what hope and happiness I had lost in the years that had past. I was truly disappointed to the point where I was so overwhelmed by enormous crowds of people and the loss of magic that I broke down into tears. The amenities such as payment devices, manual paper towel dispensers, and older rides are completely forgotten about and outdated. Disney seems to have forgotten about the memories and the fun that they used to bring and have elected to value quantity over quality. It’s such a big loss for those of us who remember the old, magical times.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 346 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker$59.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker$199.99