The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, you’ll notice improvements to the app’s search feature! We’ve added predictive text to make searching even quicker and easier. Plus, we improved search result relevancy and added the ability to search for app features like Buy Tickets, Order Food, Dining Reservations and other common actions.
We also fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
It's annoying to have to book a rides daily for a week a month (or two) in advance of our trip, more annoying dealing with the constraints of being there for 3 weeks and coordinating with friends/family coming & going in that period. This app adds insult to injury since it often crashes, lists bad/outdated data, and requires repeatedly scrolling to the day you're interested in.
I've had to redo plans multiple times to adapt to available rides and accommodate friends/family who don't yet understand how mandatorily it is to know exactly what park and ride they're going to be at 30 days in advance at 7am. Often the app lists the old fast passes plus new ones, sometimes with the correct # of people and sometimes not. Clicking on old/canceled ones results in an error. I then have to scroll all the way back down to the day/time I was viewing in the my plans screen to continue where I left off (that happens even if no error, when returning to the list after viewing a fast pass or mean reservation- be annoying it doesn't remember where I was). I've found the only way to clear old data is reinstall the app, and I've done that many times on my iPhone, my work iPhone, and my iPad while planning this trip. I can't wait till my vacation comes and goes so I can delete this app for good on all my devices! This needs to be better Disney!
My advice is to use the website - it's got it's own errors and drawbacks, but works less badly than he app.
Worst Disney Trip Ever
We came in at 4 am. We booked our reservations through Disney. They put on our reservation for an early check in. We almost lost our luggage because the tags were taken off and by shear luck we were asked to check our carry on bag for free. When we went down to the carousel to pick the carry on up; our larger checked bag came through with no Disney tags. When we inquired why to the attendant at the Magical Express check in- she said it’s because you’re so early. Would have been nice to be told this when we made the reservation. Then when we got to the Coronado, an employee rudely addressed our bus driver and us to go to the front desk. We did; to which we were told she couldn’t service us until 6:15am. So we waited 45 minutes. All to be told that they were willing to switch us to a room with 2 queen beds when we booked a king. No change in price. Really? Then we approached a different teller who told us she could only give us a $100 back if we took the 2 queen bed room. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have anything ready until after 11am. We call at 12:18pm and were hung up on twice and still no room ready. Nothing we can do was what we were told. I have come to Disney world, Disneyland, and Disney Cruise Lines for my honeymoon, anniversaries, and family trips. This has got to be the worst experience I’ve ever endured and I will never spend money on this place again as your customer service ranks lower than a Marriott Fairfield motel stay.
One Time Situation
Now, normally I’d give this app a 5 star. I’ve had it for years and have been using it in every trip to any Disney Park I’ve been to. UNFORTUNATELY, however, this trip that I’m currently on while I write this review seems to be a little different. This time around the app seems to have gotten VERY slow and buggy, contrary to recent years. Every time I try to check times on Fast Passes, check the times of a restaurant or peek at the map to make sure we know where we’re going, the app takes longer than convenience would want. I even manage to make it to my destination every once in a while before the app manages to finish booting up. Fun stuff.
Bugs and lagging aside, I don’t want this review to be seen as something of a “Do Not Download.” This app is EXTREMELY useful and if it ends up running smooth for you, it’s a MUST DOWNLOAD in any of the Walt Disney Parks. Between Fast Pass reservations, to the maps, to the restaurant times and times/places to meet characters, the app will ABSOLUTELY make your trip a neater, easier and more enjoyable trip.
As the title hinted, this review is based off a one time situation. Disney normally never fails to deliver and I hope they fix these bugs so I can get back to praising them for their awesome delivery of service and experiences for guests of all ages!
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 281.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $199.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.