My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.8.1
We fixed an issue that caused some Guests to experience errors when purchasing tickets.
Best app ever!
I LOVE this app! It's great when you're in the park. The wait times are accurate, it shows you where the location is in relation to you, and it also shows you how far away the destination is. You can also see the times that characters are coming out. I'm an annual pass holder and I like to look at it on days I'm not there to get a feel for when certain characters come/leave as well as seeing what lines are going to be the longest. It also hooks you up to your Disney account and you can set up FP+ as well as make reservations. This app is amazing!
Great app in general, but crashes
The design is great and the ability to change Fast Passes and make reservations makes the trip so much easier! It gets only 3 stars for two reasons.
1: The FastPass update can limit the available options visible. I've found that I sometimes can only see available times after the currently selected time when just changing a FP time. However, if I change the FP to a different attraction, then change it back, I can see more times.
2: it often pauses or hangs when loading and regularly crashes. Basic SW quality should be as high a priority as functionality.
Flight of the navigator
As the official navigator of our crew, I appreciate the official wait times and descriptions available. It's still a little cumbersome to have to tap each star to know what the ride is. I mostly memorized the parks on disney's separate maps app, which then made it easier to guess which star was which. The app is loaded and is otherwise the only one you need!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 88.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.