The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
It's annoying to have to book a rides daily for a week a month (or two) in advance of our trip, more annoying dealing with the constraints of being there for 3 weeks and coordinating with friends/family coming & going in that period. This app adds insult to injury since it often crashes, lists bad/outdated data, and requires repeatedly scrolling to the day you're interested in.
I've had to redo plans multiple times to adapt to available rides and accommodate friends/family who don't yet understand how mandatorily it is to know exactly what park and ride they're going to be at 30 days in advance at 7am. Often the app lists the old fast passes plus new ones, sometimes with the correct # of people and sometimes not. Clicking on old/canceled ones results in an error. I then have to scroll all the way back down to the day/time I was viewing in the my plans screen to continue where I left off (that happens even if no error, when returning to the list after viewing a fast pass or mean reservation- be annoying it doesn't remember where I was). I've found the only way to clear old data is reinstall the app, and I've done that many times on my iPhone, my work iPhone, and my iPad while planning this trip. I can't wait till my vacation comes and goes so I can delete this app for good on all my devices! This needs to be better Disney!
My advice is to use the website - it's got it's own errors and drawbacks, but works less badly than he app.
I hate this app. It constantly crashes. It’s supposed to work with magic bands, reservations, fast passes, pictures, etc. the problem is it constantly has issues. It tries to log in EVERY TIME. And you’re using it at least 30 times a day to keep track of everything or figure out where you’re going. I have the worst time getting pictures to link with others in my party. Or trying to see wait times or where dining options are nearby. In theory it should bring all this up but in reality you stand around either waiting for it to load or closing the app out for for the 5th or 6th time while you wait for it to just come up at all. And I have a current phone with current iOS so don’t use the excuse I have older generation hardware. This app seriously put a damper on our trip because you have to use it for EVERYTHING.
To add to it because the app doesn’t work well it slows down traffic in the park. People are constantly looking at their phones and trying to get the app to work. Whole families slow down in the middle of the park and then have to pull off to the side while they wait for fast pass times and schedules to load.
Seriously Disney? You can’t figure this one out? You make mechanical dragons breathe fire during a parade, seems like you could take a little time and make an app that is CRITICAL to the park experience at least function 80% of the time. Call Apple or Microsoft. I’m sure they have an engineer who can help you.
There are very little things in regards to Disney that I could ever see something wrong with, but that was before using this app. I am shocked Disney pushes this app onto visitors. I was told I HAD to have this app to make dining reservations, special event packages, buying tickets, and the memory maker. It was a bold face lie. I bought my family’s tickets to Epcot via the app-stood in the security line, got up to get in the park and was told I had to buy tickets at another gate!
I had to go to a completely different line, buy tickets in person, get a ‘card’ then get back in line to go inside of the park.
Another problem I think is horrible with the app is their dining reservation tab. First you can’t search for a restaurant or even by park, only by meal time. Most importantly and annoyingly though was the reservations are useless. I couldn’t get a reservation on Christmas Eve to a restaurant in Disney Springs, well my family and I were getting hungry about 7pm and decided to walk around to that restaurant just to see what the wait would be—-absolutely no wait at all! The app tricks you to think that if the restaurant doesn’t have reservations then you can’t get a table but it isn’t the case!
The mobile ordering didn’t work on our entire trip. And every single time I opened the app I had to re-sign in.
I expect better of Disney and I don’t like being lied to. The only reason you have to have the app is for Memory Maker. Do not use this app.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 284.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $199.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.