My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
* Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
* Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
* Purchase your theme park tickets.†
* Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones.
* Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
* Download and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product that gets you unlimited digital downloads of photos taken by our complimentary Disney PhotoPass photographers at select locations.
* Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
* Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
* Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
* Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
* Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards. The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
What's New in Version 3.4.2
This release allows you to enjoy even more control and flexibility when making FastPass+ selections.
Also, it’s easier than ever to modify your dining reservations! You can change the date, time and party size of your dining plans right from your device.
We fixed crashes and enhanced overall app performance.
Don't get me wrong, this app is definitely useful for many things. The reason I give it a 2 though is simply because it frustrates me more than anything. First of all, when linking my reservation that I will be staying at, it doesn't recognize me, so it creates a "family member" of me. But yet my magic band is linked to my account, not my "family member" me. I have also have a ton of magic bands (I stay very often), I want a way to hid some I have lost or simply don't use. I don't want to every single magic band I've ever had in my possession in my account. After linking a reservation and assigning a guest to that reservation, there should be a way to modify that in case somebody backs out, which has happened many times. I just think the functionality of the reservation system on this app is absolutely terrible. The wait times are useful, but sometimes don't like to update properly (once said that small world had a 150 minute wait and all other rides were 5 minutes). Overall, it definitely needs some work in my opinions. There have been many times where it just doesn't do what I expect it should do properly.
I'm 50 days out from my next trip to WDW, this app is great for reservations as well as keeping on top of your plans and fast passes. I used it last June as well and it was just as useful in the parks if not more, you could see where certain characters were as well as ride times which is awesome for park hoppers if one park is really busy with long wait times for and one of the other parks have shorter wait times. I love the change to be able to book more fast passes on here once your initial 3 are used up. The kiosks were a pain and wasted valuable park time waiting for one to open up. If they had more it wouldn't have been a problem. One suggestion (and this is for WDW not the app) would be to have the ability to schedule fast passes in different parks for park hopper people. Overall it's extremely useful in and out of the parks it's also great for getting pumped for your next trip!
Disney has really outdone themselves with this. While I'm sure the less tech-savvy might have a hard time accessing all Disney World has to offer, if you take the time to learn how to make the most of this app, it's a whole new world at Disney (😉).
You can book and change your FastPasses well in advance (don't wait on those kiosk lines!), link your MagicBands to the account (you can use your basic color one, or buy a cute character one in the parks), and access all your photos taken by Disney photographers and from the rides. Plus, it has all of the ride wait times up-to-date, all restaurants listed with menus included, where and when to meet characters, and maps of all of the parks.
Seriously, it is such a useful app and saves you from waiting on so many long lines in the park. Disney Cast Members are there to help if it's confusing to you, so take the time to learn how to get the most from it!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.