My Disney Experience
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations and modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
What's New in Version 4.9
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Recently returned from a 5-day trip to Disney World and we used the app regularly while in the parks. Overall the app was very helpful, however there are a few small annoying ticks that, if resolved, could make the experience better.
1. Wait time accuracy- most of the time the app had good wait times, but we had at least a handful of occurrences where the wait time was wrong/didn’t match the wait time posted on the attraction. Each time the app wait time was shorter than the real wait time by at least 20 minutes.
2. The filters don’t stay when you close the app. When touring the park for the day we would use the app about every 20 minuted or so, and every time we would have to apply the filter for the park we were at- I don’t know why anyone would ever want a list of all the wait times for all four parks, but that was the default when I would open the app.
Disney World’s Interactive App
This app is a life saver in the parks. I have used it on previous trips for fast passes and dining reservations as well as checking show times and other wait times while we were waiting for our next reservation. This app makes navigating the parks and planning your days as easy as it gets!! I recommend downloading and getting familiar with the app before arriving at the parks, it can be weird at first! And make sure to link your My Disney Experience account to really get the full usage of this awesome app. I have nothing negative to say from my experiences with this app and am currently using it to aid in the planning of my next trip! It incorporates all the magic you expect from Disney with the most advanced up to date tech. You wanna download this if you’re going.
No place like it
If you haven’t been to Disney yet your REALLY missing out. I never write reviews but after watching the laser light show(@magic kingdom) this past Wednesday night and also watched Fantasma last night(@hollywood studios)I felt the need to post this review. I’ve been to Disney multiple time and every year it gets that much better. No dout it’s big bucks but worth every penny. I come almost every year and finally stayed on Disney property this time normally I’d rent a house or a hotel near by. Don’t bother save up and stay on one of there beautiful properties. First class all the way. Service 5stars. Food 5stars the whole experience is quite magical to say the least. Looking into finally doing the Disney cruise. I’m really looking forward to it. Have a great day.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 346 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2015 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker$69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker$199.99