My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.10
With this release, we’ve improved the authentication process. On Touch ID-enabled devices, you can now sign in to the app with your fingerprint. You can also opt to show your password to see what you’re typing.
We also fixed bugs and enhanced overall app performance.
FastPass+ is horrible
First of all, I want to say how high I hold the Disney brand. This FastPass+ feature is horrible. It has major bugs, and a poor UI experience. I setup a FastPass+ for the afternoon and tried to modify it. Nope “all ready in progress”. Tried to delete, says it did, but go back to add new experience and the fast pass appointments for that afternoon were still there. That alone made it unusable. Also, when you delete a single experience it kicks you all the way out to the home screen of the app. Seriously who does that? If I am choosing the park I am in, then that should be the default. Quit making me RESELECT it every single time. How about a default for the LAST chosen? The UI team needs come to Disney World and try to use it. The tests were obviously NOT driven by real user experience, otherwise they would have done what I did stop using the FastPass+ feature. Which is pretty frustrating because I have children with Autism and this is the ONLY way I can get ADA type access to the rides. It made my park experience MISERABLE.
There are some events that show up on a computer that don't show up here. It is easy to schedule reservations, check show times, and share the invite with others in your group. We are planning ahead and have not had access to try and get the fast passes yet but everything else looks really good. The only other downside is if the website is experiencing issues the app does not currently tell you there is a problem and I had one worry about one reservation that was eventually resolved with a quick phone call to Disney reservations.
My family and I bought tickets and was told to register them onto the app so we can organize the fast pass picks. The app would crash every time I tried to register a card and I tried about 100 times for 6 cards until I finally got them all on. I had connection and all other apps were working fine. Registering the cards also gave little reward since the 3 rides we reserved for fast past were so late at night that we were so tired by the time we got there! I understand you're supposed to make your reservations early, but the fact that I had to go through the app crashing frustration just to be told I have to wait till 10 pm to go on Space Mountain did not make my Disney Experience very nice! Make the app more stable please.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.