The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
It's annoying to have to book a rides daily for a week a month (or two) in advance of our trip, more annoying dealing with the constraints of being there for 3 weeks and coordinating with friends/family coming & going in that period. This app adds insult to injury since it often crashes, lists bad/outdated data, and requires repeatedly scrolling to the day you're interested in.
I've had to redo plans multiple times to adapt to available rides and accommodate friends/family who don't yet understand how mandatorily it is to know exactly what park and ride they're going to be at 30 days in advance at 7am. Often the app lists the old fast passes plus new ones, sometimes with the correct # of people and sometimes not. Clicking on old/canceled ones results in an error. I then have to scroll all the way back down to the day/time I was viewing in the my plans screen to continue where I left off (that happens even if no error, when returning to the list after viewing a fast pass or mean reservation- be annoying it doesn't remember where I was). I've found the only way to clear old data is reinstall the app, and I've done that many times on my iPhone, my work iPhone, and my iPad while planning this trip. I can't wait till my vacation comes and goes so I can delete this app for good on all my devices! This needs to be better Disney!
My advice is to use the website - it's got it's own errors and drawbacks, but works less badly than he app.
AMAZING!! But I have some requests!
Hello! This app is amazing, you don’t have to use a physical map where you get confused or anything, and you can track your resort room and use the cool watches the let you pass through. But I have some advice for additions to the app. First off, can you please add more mobile pick up to restaurants? It is very convenient and helps many who are rushing to get their food easily. Another thing is I think you should improve the map a bit. When you move it’s frozen until you reach a point and keeps going. I know it doesn’t seem bothersome, but when you are trying to go somewhere and it’s frozen and you forget a turn, it gets frustrating. Another thing are the photos. When I’m looking to book and attraction (fast pass) or just looking at it, I want more photos so I can see what it’s like and more of a description. Finally I think you should put more merchandise or different merchandise in different shops. Most shops have mostly the same stuff, so nobody even bothers to enter because the last few shops were the same. Please take my advice to improve the app, and the Park. Thank you!!!
Waiting to be impressed.
We are disney fanatics. We have enjoyed the many visits to Disneyland and California Adventure and have always been blown away by their customer service. This is far superior than what our experience has been so far at Disney World. The resort rooms are not worth the money at all for the lower budget rooms. They are CRAZY small and ours was not clean to the Disney standard. We were recently traumatized by the Northern CA fires and we couldn't get our mail as planned due to significant delays. Some was Disney attire (costumes and such). I called the resort and asked if they would accept a package. They were so gracious about it. Come to find out Disney is CHARGING us a handling fee. Never mentioned that and it's like we are being punished for having having fire wreak havoc on our beautiful county.
We ate at Art of Animation and it was disgusting.
Best of all- they lost our stroller. We never received it from the Magical Express and they blame our airline, Virgin America. I checked it in. I watched them load it on the airplane. We are at the parks with no stroller. It was a simple umbrella one but our 5 year old gets tired. So now we have to PAY to rent one each day.
I'm shocked Disney. I expected more from you and hoping to make the next few days magical...just waiting for that to happen.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 368.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $69.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $199.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.