My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake information app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad.
- Live earthquake information from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts and news customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful history search feature to find earthquakes dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design, view earthquakes on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location of the seismic earthquake, the depth and the distance away from you.
- iOS 11 and iPhone X support!
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Quakes, MyQuake and QuakeFeed.
iOS 12 support.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been notified earthquake events as they happen. I live in AK, a place with moderate activity, so it is nice to have this running in the background. I keep mental tracking of where the activity is and then when we have s shaker here I will actively review the past 24-48 hours and to see if there is a potential threat to my community that I need to pay attention to. I like this app and will continue to use it. It is easy to use, gives essential info sans fluff
I got this app about 9 months ago, and I didn’t think much of it, because my area is seismically quiet. But the alarm went off for the 6.9 in Hawaii while I was at work, and it took more than 10 minutes for the internet news to catch up. Very accurate, very quick alert time, easy to use filters. Thank you for making this.
It serves it’s purpose of notifications…
sent Immediately after all earthquakes worldwide! The app goes beyond its call of duty of “real time” notifications, by sending a detailed summary notifications about previous earthquakes. The ended to my search for an earthquake app started when I found this one, it’s well worth downloading ✌🏼
- Jake Ruston
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.