My Elk Grove Village is a free and convenient way to communicate with Elk Grove Village using your mobile device. My EGV offers a simple way for residents to report non-emergency service requests to the Village such as potholes, streetlight outages, areas in need of maintenance and other concerns while on the go, at any time. Requests are routed efficiently and you’ll be notified and kept up to date on the progress.
Users are also able to stay informed of news, events, and receive notifications with the app. Download the app to get started today.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.