MFP is a simple, functional way to organize and share your places. With A-Z list format, categories, maps & notes, you'll never forget or be lost for a place to go again. Use it as a way to keep a record of the places you've been or plan to go. Whether you're a foodie, a traveler, a blogger or someone who gets asked for recommendations this is the app for you. Follow your favorite friend, influencer or organization and see their recommended list of places. Only connect with people you know and trust. Throwaway messy business cards, paper and manual spreadsheets today. Video: https://youtu.be/kCuqxoe98Jg
- Visitor access! You can browse around and save up to 5 places before needing to register
- Uber and Lyft car services available
- Geo-location so MFP app can locate and save the places you wish to save: bar, restaurant, shop, business, stadium and more. **Location Services only on when you are using the MFP app**
- Organize your places! Automatically sorts your favorite places in an A-Z list and by Category
- Add personal notes for each place, such as the name of your favorite waitperson, your favorite table or drink to recall for next time. URLS & emojis can be added.
- Create an individual or company profile and web link to your own site & personal profile notes
- Make places private from Followers
- Share private in-app recommended places to friends
- Map views and directions with Apple & Google Maps
- Check into places with Facebook and share your own photo. Tweet your fave place on Twitter.
- Search locations by name, location or category. Sort places by zip/postal code and locations
- Saved places are shown with key contact details such as opening times, address, web site and contact phone.
- Invite friends and/or clients to follow you and your recommendations. Connect with other My Fave Places users with the same taste
- See your top 5 most connected friends and see their connections
- In a foreign city and don't know where to go? Check out your friends lists for ideas
- Read articles on recommended places & events
- Works globally
MFP has integrated UBER® and LYFT, allowing you to book their car services where available in your country!
Don't have Uber yet? Get your first Uber ride free (value amounts vary by location) by using the promo code available: www.myfaveplaces.com/news-updates/2018/12/28/uberandlyft - available for eligible applicants.
For all customer help queries regarding these services, please contact Uber (www.uber.com) and Lyft (www.lyft.com) directly. My Fave Places is not responsible or liable for your experience using these platforms. My Fave Places app services is authorized to integrate the platforms but is not endorsed, certified, or otherwise approved by Uber or Lyft.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the perfect place to keep track of travel recommendations. When people make a recommendation of somewhere to visit I automatically plug it into the app. It keeps everything in one place. You can even leave in the notes who recommended or what specifically was recommended about it. So when I'm ready to visit the place I can even remember who to go back to for more information. I've got things pinned around the world for whatever my next adventure might be.
Cons- occasionally if I'm not on wifi all the pins don't load in the map viewer section, which when out adventuring can be very frustrating. I often use it as my source of information. So when all the info doesn't appear it can be annoying.
I wish you were able to make the categories different pin colors. So if you looked in an area you could identify off the bat how many activities vs. restaurants, etc. you were nearby.
Developer Response ,
This is such great feedback - thank you! Since you wrote we've zhooshed up the servers a little so you should see an improvement in pins loading. Categories by color is a great idea and we've got that on the road map. Thank you again for being a MFP user and taking the time to write.
Exactly what we needed!
LOVE this app. It’s easy to use, simple, and exactly what you need when you’re traveling and want to remember all the interesting places you’ve found. My husband and I downloaded this app right before a long trip through Europe. I used the app religiously when we found places we loved along the way and it has been so useful when I want to make suggestions for friends who are headed to the same cities we visited. Whenever a friend is about to head on a trip, I suggest they download the app so they, too, can keep track of the cool spots they find.
Developer Response ,
Thank you :)
It's very cool app where you can save your favorite places and share with your friends. The app has simple and great interface.
- My Fave Places LLC
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © My Fave Places
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.