Verizon My FiOS
By Verizon Services Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MY FiOS App gives existing customers easy access to their Verizon account and services with useful and amazing interactive features. The App is available to both FiOS and other residential customers, and the features will vary depending on your services.
- MY ACCOUNT & SERVICES – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem, gift others and learn how to capture more awards.
- ENTERTAINMENT – Turn your device into a remote control, set your DVR, check TV listings, participate in Watch and Play social TV events to get My Rewards+ points.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- SHOP – Upgrade or change your services, add premium channels and more.
- MY WIFI INFO – Your home network wireless details are at your fingertips with MyFiOS. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
Note: requires iOS 8 or newer.
What's New in Version 5.0.12
Made it worse but looks better.
I must admit the new update is an improvement on the previous version in terms of the UI. But in terms of function, they killed it. I mainly use the app to stay on top of my emails which can really pile up. I used to be able to highlight multiple emails then delete them all at once by hitting edit, highlighting the ones I don't want, then hitting delete. Unless I some how can't see this fiction in the new app, they've removed it... Why?!?! You can't move emails into your created folders either. I can't even mark an email as "read" or "unread". I mean, seriously these are the things that aren't available? Why would you change something so helpful.
Update: So I figured out what they did. The trash icon is now what allows you to highlight individual emails for deletion in your inbox. I found this out the hard way after I clicked it thinking I would would be sent to the trash bin where I wanted to clear my deleted emails. Without paying attention I didn't notice that I was still in my inbox and not in the trash bin and began to highlight messages and then clicked delete. I ended up sending my emails in my inbox to the trash. Realizing what had happened I looked for the trash, which is in the "folder" looking icon 😞. So the good thing is they weren't gone, but now I can't see how to send them back to the inbox. Looks like I still need my desktop.
What is the issue with these app-writing morons? I've complained over and over about how poor the email system is on this app. Rarely can I ever actually read an open email on my iPad OR on my iPhone. The screen limitations and program-writing leave the right side of the text all cut off - like it's the first time they've ever written an app program. Are you kidding me? Now they disburse an update and they don't bother to fix THE MOST GLARING issue. Idiots! I feel like I'm dealing with Comcast.
Leave it to Verizon to make it worse
I get inundated by spam because Verizon isn't great at filtering and seemingly ignores the rules I have set up. Now I can't even use the App to mark items as Spam. You used to be able to do that on Webmail - then that disappeared. So now they have taken it away on the App.
For those of us who don't really use computers for email anymore, how does Verizon propose we manage it?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 5.0.12
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Services Corporation
- 2015 © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.