Verizon My Fios
By Verizon Services Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Please note: if you encounter issues upgrading, please uninstall your current version and install it again from this page.
Get access to your Verizon Account and Services when you want, where you want with the newly redesigned My Fios app. Not limited to Fios, the app allows all Verizon TV, internet and home phone customers to interact with Verizon bill pay, rewards, support and more on their smart phone or tablet, 24/7. Tools and features include:
- BILL AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem points for gift cards and learn how to capture more awards.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- CONTACT US – Have a question or an issue you can’t solve through support? Chat with us or call us directly.
- MY WI-FI INFO – Your home network wireless details are at your fingertips with My Fios. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
- SPEED TEST AND Wi-Fi ANALYZER – Test your home network speed and the health of your Wi-Fi connections (available for Quantum routers). Get step by step instructions on how to improve your Wi-Fi health.
-ENTERTAINMENT – Access featured movies and trending shows. Seamlessly connect to the Fios Mobile app for advanced entertainment features.
What's New in Version 5.8.0
- New and improved AutoPay enrollment feature. Set it and forget it.
- Choose your own AutoPay date.
- Option to pay current balance during AutoPay enrollment.
- See at a glance a comparison between your current bill and the last one.
- Upfront display of bill increase/decrease since previous bill.
- Graphical display of bill increase, decrease, and/or credit adjustments.
- Outline of billing changes since last bill.
- Keep track easily of an upcoming installation.
- Dynamic view of your tech installation date and time.
- Add an installation date reminder directly to your device’s calendar.
- Larger Text accessibility setting compliance.
- Go to your device’s Settings / General / Accessibility / Larger Text. My Fios will adjust its default font size accordingly.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
My entertainment, my link to the outside and my phone!
Everything I wrote in the subject line is true. I'm a 62yrs old disabled male, living on S/S. I need WiFi and a landline for Internet access, and a phone line for my life alert. I call it my entertainment, because it is. It's extremely difficult for me to walk, so I have all the premium channels. I don't have food stamps, I don't have Medicaid, nor any government monies. I have a rare neurological disorder that only approx. 40,000 people out of the population of 323 million Americans. I've battled cancer for 3yrs and had my stomach tube removed, earlier this year. I still have a port imbedded in my chest (for chemo) and am told it will have to remain, for another 5 years. I mention this because, while I love my FiOS, I will have to negotiate for a smaller bill, as their prices are very high. My cancer was stage 4 throat cancer, which still makes it difficult to use the phone, sometimes, and long waits are common.
You maybe wondering why I give FiOS a five star review. I do so, because as I said, when all is working well, I have a crystal clear picture and (unlike Verizon wireless), their customer service is great. Wish I could say that about Verizon wireless, a totally different company, by the way. In the words of my uncle Frank; "Fios good, Wireless bad."
Fios used to be great and I have been a customer with them for over 12 years! However lately the customer service has been terrible the bills are outrageously high and i am stuck in a contract that is most definitely one of the worst Ive ever heard of!! I have mildly ok internet and TV with NO premium channels or anything special and my bill last month was almost $380!!! When I called about this i was told they made an error and charged me for a set up fee i was never supposed to have been charged for! Silly me i thought they would then correct this problem, but instead they turned off my cable after i was 5 days late and then had the nerve to charge me not only the $50 they were supposed to take off but an additional $50 due to the 2 minutes my cable was interrupted ( that was the 2nd time they did it in 2 months)!!! I want OUT of this awful contract NOW so i can actually go to a company that works with and is polite to their customers, especially ones that have been loyal for 12 years!!! I wish i had canceled the service when i had the chance!!
Auto pay issues with multiple Verizon accounts
I have Verizon wireless and FiOS. My wireless bill is due mid month, FiOS is due on 26th. My wireless payment has been on auto pay mid-month for years. I've scheduled auto pay for my FiOS Account through the app & also through their website for the 26th, somehow it always gets crossed and they want to withdraw my FiOS bill mid month when it was set up for the 26th. I've spoken to customer service and they said that is not possible however, I have screenshots of confirmations for my FiOS to be set up for auto pay on the 26th and then text alerts that my FiOS bill will be withdrawn mid-month. Something in their systems is mapped improperly. So I keep my wireless on auto pay and have to manually login to My Fios to pay the bill each month on the 26th.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 5.8.0
- Size: 83.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Services Corporation
- 2016 © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.