By Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MY FiOS App gives existing customers easy access to their Verizon account and services with useful and amazing interactive features. The App is available to both FiOS and other residential customers, and the features will vary depending on your services.
- MY ACCOUNT & SERVICES – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem, gift others and learn how to capture more awards.
- ENTERTAINMENT – Turn your device into a remote control, set your DVR, check TV listings, participate in Watch and Play social TV events to get My Rewards+ points.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- SHOP – Upgrade or change your services, add premium channels and more.
- MY WIFI INFO – Your home network wireless details are at your fingertips. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
Note: requires iOS 7 or newer.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
Support section enhancements
The app was working fine up until a few days ago, when I lost the ability to view and control my brand new router. All of the other functionally on the app works fine, except for thr router controls. Everytime I try to access the router via the app, I get a error message that states that there is no active BHR device on my network. This is not true, as I presently have 6 devices currently connected and running fine. I spent about an hour trying to troubleshoot with a Fios technician over the phone, and the conclusion he came to was the app was at fault, since I could see all of the active devices via the internet portal.
Please fix the app guys, it was working just fine.
Overall satisfied with this application
Overall very satisfied. Much easier to navigate with the last few updates. Definitely worth checking out again if you were not happy with previous versions.
Won't let me sign in
I'm on hold with Verizon again. Seems to be my daily routine. This time the app doesn't like my login credentials. I know I'm using the correct login because I can login on my laptop, just not my iPhone. I used to use this app all the time but since I moved and verizon jacked up my account, I can't log on. I probably would give this a better rating because it was decent, but I'm so so sick of verizon and the hours of my life wasted talking to them and getting nowhere that I can't rate anything high for them.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 06, 2015
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Information Technologies LLC
- 2015 © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.