Verizon My Fios
By Verizon Services Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The newly redesigned My Fios app gives quick 24/7 access to your Verizon Account and Services. My Fios is not just for Fios customers. All customers with Internet, TV, or home phone services from Verizon will be able to access the app. Tools and features include:
- BILL AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem points for gift cards and learn how to capture more awards.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- CONTACT US – Have a question or an issue you can’t solve through support? Chat with us or call us directly.
- MY WI-FI INFO – Your home network wireless details are at your fingertips with My Fios. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
- SPEED TEST AND Wi-Fi ANALYZER – Test your home network speed and the health of your Wi-Fi connections (available for Quantum routers). Get step by step instructions on how to improve your Wi-Fi health.
-ENTERTAINMENT – Access featured movies and trending shows. Seamlessly connect to the Fios Mobile app for advanced entertainment features.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Fix on startup crash issue experienced by some users
Simplified dashboard and navigation
New Wi-Fi Analyzer to improve your Internet connection
Seamless linkage with the Fios Mobile app
Initial bug after install of 5.2.2 but fixed
Initially I could not access my voicemail with version 5.2.2 but Verizon helped me figure out what the problem was. The app works fine now but I wish there was better direct support for the app other than leaving improvement recommendations for the Verizon app developers. The Verizon staff I was chatting with to help me troubleshoot my initial problem with the app had to refer me to app support staff if I had any more questions/problems but you cannot contact anyone at app support directly and it was not easy to figure out how to contact staff who support the app, which is why I had contacted general FIOS support first and not app support.
How to edit call block list?
The feature I used the most in My FIOS was blocking telemarketer calls. But when I hit the 100 number listing I discovered there is no way to edit the blocked number list within the app to remove the older ones to create space for new one. I've sent support messages to point out this deficiency to the app team.
What I'd like to see is a blocked number list which can be sorted by call date, by newest or oldest first, with a delete button.
A lot easier to navigate
Nice improvement in being able to navigate throughout this app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 92.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Services Corporation
- 2016 © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.