Verizon My FiOS
By Verizon Services Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MY FiOS App gives existing customers easy access to their Verizon account and services with useful and amazing interactive features. The app is available to FioS as well as other residential and Small/Medium Business customers, and the features will vary depending on your services.
- MY ACCOUNT & SERVICES – View and pay your bill, see bill history, sign up for paper free or auto pay billing services, update your profile and more.
- COMMUNICATIONS – Check and send Verizon.net email, listen to voicemail, review call logs and important messages from Verizon.
- MY REWARDS+ – Check point balances, track recent activity, redeem, gift others and learn how to capture more awards.
- ENTERTAINMENT – Turn your device into a remote control, set your DVR and check TV listings.
- SUPPORT – Type your question and get support information and tools for your Verizon services.
- SHOP – Upgrade or change your services, add premium channels and more.
- MY WIFI INFO – Your network wireless details are at your fingertips with MyFiOS. Connect all of your devices in a snap.
Note: requires iOS 8 or newer.
What's New in Version 5.0.16
Would like to see a "delete all" button added
The app has been working really well of late and the one thing that would make me give this a 5 star rating would be a 1 button option to "delete all". After deleting emails individual and then have to go the the trash and do the same thing again. A "delete all" option would help tremendously!
I hope you take the suggestion and I would think others would appreciate this option as much as I would.
Thanks for a pretty good app to date!
Continues to just not work.
I wrote about this same issue before, being annoyed that I constantly can't pay my bill at my connivence because their app is absolute rubbish.
Again, I have spent the better part of a month trying to pay my bill, and again it continues to give me an error saying it can't connect to its servers and to try again later.
I can't even get their crappy servers to work on their website, Verizon has a wonderful app in the wireless version, why in the world does this one continue to be total crap!?
App needs better spam tools
For whatever reason Verizon email is a spam magnet. Over 1000 spam messages a week. All the tools Verizon gives you are for one message at a time. Are you kidding me? Literally an hour a day if you want to keep up with clearing out spam. If any service needed a button for "Mark my entire mailbox as spam and never deliver any messages with the same subjects, ever" it's Verizon. Please add this feature!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Version: 5.0.16
- Size: 32.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Services Corporation
- 2015 © Verizon Information Technologies LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.