"My kids LOVE it. 1,500+ flash cards and games for an unbelievable price!"
Alligator Apps presents the best flash card app in the app store
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 6 Years Old
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
● Includes 1,500+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● 8 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
● 8 unique game modes including find the item, listening, and reading games
CREATE SHARE AND BACKUP YOUR OWN CARDS
● Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
● Can copy and combine existing topics of cards to create your own
● Can update all existing cards
● Supports 1-click upload to Dropbox to share cards with friends, synch cards across unlimited devices, and never lose your custom cards again
● Supports 1-click sharing via email - you can instantly email a deck of cards to friends
● Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
● Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
● Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
● Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
● Adjustable Font helps children get used to multiple letter shapes and sizes
● Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Fixed bug that was preventing some users from customizing flashcards
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs some improvement
In got this app for my 2 year old and it has really helped him with saying more words! There are just a few bugs/improvements that could be made.
1) When editing a previously made customized flash card, the recording will disappear and have to be re recorded. (For example if you change the thumbnail picture then the recording will not be there even though it still plays back on the editing screen)
2) After making or editing custom flash cards the sound goes way down when you go back into the flash cards. If you exit the app and go back in the sound goes back to normal.
3) It would be nice if you could go back to the last flash card.
Pretty good app
Images and customization options are great! But image viewing design needs some work. Expect to swipe left / right to view images backward / forward and tap to repeat word. Instead, all you can do is tap image to move forward. No repeat; no back etc. Frustrating for little ones.
Difficult to Customize
I want to create a customized list using the existing cards, but I can’t figure it out! I tried making a copy of the list, but I got stuck in a loop telling me to name it, but not allowing me to. I am frustrated!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.