My First Bilingual App in English and Russian Pro
By Tapfun Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your child their first bilingual (English-Russian) app for fun and learning. Based on the design of a book, this app features 26 distinct mini-games all with a feature word. This app can best be described as a fully interactive, bilingual board book.
Here are a few of the mini-games designed for learning and discovery:
1) Crab – tap the crab to see him hide in his shell; touch the seagulls to see them fly across the beach; touch the buttons to adjust the crabs' walking speed
2) Fish – tap the shark to launch them across the ocean; touch the fish to see their air bubbles float to the ocean surface; use the buttons to control the direction of the fish
3) Icicle – touch the sun to see how it affects the rate of ice melting; touch the raindrops to see them splash
4) Lion – tap the zebra to launch them across the savannah; touch the Lion to hear him roar; tap the button to adjust the Lion’s reaction
- Professional graphics and simple child-friendly design
- Professional pronunciations in Russian and English
- Lots of variety and mini-games for each distinct word
- No advertising; No external links
Your children will not get bored of this app!
Tapfun works with educators to produce educational apps for elementary school children. Our apps are designed to complement and supplement school curricula. Learn more at tapfun.com
What's New in Version 2.0
Improved the performance for iOS 7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 23, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tapfun Inc.
- © 2013 Tapfun Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.