My first english words with Little Brown Bear for kids 2 to 5
By Bayard Presse SA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A fun way for kids to learn their first 250 english words with preschool character Little Brown Bear.
The ideal app to encourage young children improve language and vocabulary skills!
Kids are invited to search and match, name, and pronounce essential everyday words across 24 animated picture cards and fun memory games. For kids ages 2 to 5. For iPhone and iPad. Bilingual English and French.
Words are organised across 24 animated decors
- Animals (from the countryside, garden, farm, and zoo)
- The house (the kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, bedroom)
- Vacation and natural environments (forest, countryside, seaside and mountains)
- Seasons (automn, winter, spring, summer)
- Outings (at the merry-go-round, market, park, in the street)
- Family Fun (gardening, cooking, DIY, birthday tea)
Kids will love coming back to this app over and over again : finding the hidden objects,
listening to the sound of each of their names, learning to name them themselves
and playing fun memory games!
This app was created by Group Bayard, a leading French children’s publisher well known for its kids' applications: Polo's world, My first travel games with little Brown Bear, Learn English with Little Brown Bear, StoryBox, Mystery Street...
With original illustrations of Little Brown Bear by Danièle Bour
What's New in Version 1.03
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 65.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: BAYARD PRESSE
- © Bayard Presse 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.