My First Keyboard
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The original and best learning keyboard for kids.
Featured 'Best New Apps for Kids' - Apple.
Best keyboard app for kids (5/5 Stars) - Smart Apps for Kids.
Make typing a fun learning experience with the world’s first touch keyboard designed especially for kids. My First Keyboard acts as a replacement for the iPad keyboard and gives children an engaging alternative they can use to learn to type in almost any app.
The only iOS keyboard designed for children, My First Keyboard features:
* 20% Larger Keys - Perfect for the little iPad expert in your family.
* Beautifully designed educational Alphabet Animals theme.
Letters transform when tapped, helping parents and teachers to teach letters while also helping kids to become familiar with where keys are located on a qwerty keyboard.
* Alternate ‘blocks’ theme for older kids. So comfortable and pleasing to use that many adults also prefer it :)
* Upper and lowercase characters, each with their own unique design.
* QWERTY or ABC Layout options.
* Word Prediction with built-in saving of new user words.
* Light and dark variations of both themes.
* Supports iOS Accessibility options, including guided access via switch controls.
Note: My First Keyboard is currently only available in English.
Exclusive to the App Store the iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini, and is available to those customers using devices running iOS8 or greater.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Minor tweak to background colors on themes.
Watch a video of our super cute 4 year old creative director demonstrating "My First Keyboard" bit.ly/myfirstkeyboard
Excellent Learning tool!
Terrific replacement for the default keyboard. Works fantastically and a great way for our son to learn his letters and where keys are. Also works with any app which makes it very useful. Thanks!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 29, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 35.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: aacorn LLC
- © 2014 AACORN LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.