*** 40% OFF FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER ***
My Fish Pal
No more soggy notebooks
Replace pen and paper aquarium log books with an advanced app.
With My Fish Pal, your aquarium logs are always with you, right in your own pocket. Quickly and easily view all prior water tests, feedings, and more. Do more with your data, like graphing your water parameter tests so that you can spot trends and correlations. Be more aware of the state of your tank, so your fish can live happier and healthier lives.
• Track unlimited freshwater and marine aquariums, inhabitants, and equipment
• Log water chemistry tests
• Log feedings
• Log tank cleanings and water changes
• Log medications and additives
• Keep notes about your aquarium
• View all events separately or in a timeline format
• Graph prior water parameter tests and view trends and correlations
• Upload a custom photo of your aquarium
• Customize acceptable ranges for water testing parameters
• Remember your deceased fish by visiting the Hall of Fish
Parameters you can track
• Freshwater parameters - Temperature, Ammonia, Nitrites, Nitrates, pH Level, Alkalinity, General hardness
• Marine parameters - Temperature, Ammonia, Nitrites, Nitrates, pH Level, Alkalinity, Specific gravity, Phosphate, Calcium, Magnesium
Events you can track
• Feedings, water changes, water data measurements, medications, additives, tank cleanings, add/transfer inhabitant, death of inhabitants, add/transfer equipment, notes
• Fixed issues with using commas instead of decimal points for numeric values in certain geographic locales.
Ratings and Reviews
Very organized, been very helpful when jotting down everything u do to your tank, the only thing I would change is if there is a note option for each inhabitant/fish only because I like the weigh my fish and I k this has to be a small percentage who do this. Not a big deal though.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.