My Friend The Spider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Shortlisted for the 2014 BologniaRagazzi Digital Awards, a spotlight on innovation and excellence in children's digital publishing, awarded by the Bologna Children’s Book Fair.
• 2014 Best of the Best: Top Ten Apps – Most Innovative Interactive Picture Books - www.digital-storytime.com
• Short and very sweet, My Friend the Spider is a precious children's tale that could easily become a classic - Carisa Kluver The Digital Media Diet
• This award winning app, does exactly what you expect simply and beautifully - www.cleverkidsapps.co
• Named “Editor’s Favorite” by esteemed app-review blog, AppySmarts.com
My Friend The Spider is a fun and beautifully illustrated story, which follows the beginning of an adventure between two unusual friends: Rañolo, a small black spider and a duck.
It all starts when the duck finds Rañolo on a lettuce leaf and wants to eat him, but the spider smiles and so begins a great adventure.
My Friend The Spider is a tender story that demonstrates how diversity is overcome by curiosity and mutual understanding. Going beyond appearances can spark unforgettable adventures and help to forge special friendships.
Read aloud to your children, and play together on every page with fully interactive elements. Or follow the narrator who tells the story.
Enjoy the beautiful illustrations, animations, and discover hidden secrets to play with in the story.
• 14 beautifully illustrated scenes
• 2 Reading Modes: Read To Me and Read it. Read with your children or let them read.
• Discover fun sounds and interactive animations on every page
• Turn pages easily
• 2 hidden interactive games
• Available for both iPhone and iPad.
No sound. None.
Also would be better if supported multi-touch. This is a kids app.
Story & art are kute.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 80.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David player
- © 2014 SmallBytes Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.