My Funds - Portfolio Tracker
By QTech Solutions Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track all your indian stock and mutual fund investments with the touch of a button.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE and NSE stocks (based on closing price only, no live updates)
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* Export and import your data into a new device
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email me at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
What's New in Version 4.5
* Added missing BSE stocks
* Added NSE stocks
* Fixed an issue with export
Works ok, tracks certain funds only.
The app has an intuitive interface. It seems easy to use, and I'll bet the app works really well... if your funds are among those on their select list. 2 of my most profitable funds, an Akre and a Baron, were not listed. I stopped right there, alphabetically. These are well-known funds. I did not want to find out they did not have Vanguard as well. Hoping for an update with an expanded fund list. As I said, it's easy to use.
My funds app review
Great app to have for summary of funds.
My biggest peeve is lack of multiple profiles. That would take it step closer towards being a complete financial app.
A ROI tab with percentages would be equally good to have with the multiple accounts feature. Thanks for the app!
Does what it claims
Willing to pay if the developer has a paid version with more information like returns per day/ week etc.