Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family food blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 160 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 40 exclusive recipes that can't be found anywhere else.
As a mum to two young children Ciara, the founder of My Fussy Eater, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 160 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free/gluten free/ egg free & nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredients for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping List function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent to somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
We’ve updated the app and added 20 new recipes. 10 of these are recent recipes from the blog which readers have been loving and the other 10 are brand new recipes and exclusive to this app and can’t be found anywhere else
Ratings and Reviews
Poor user experience
I purchased this app thinking it would be easy to save recipes and meal plan. But it needs a lot of work to be usable. There does not seem to be a way to save liked recipes other than in the week meal plan. Also, you can not click on the recipe in the weekly meal plan and go to the recipe page. I feel like I wasted money on this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.