My Game Plan
By Big Yellow Star
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Game Plan helps people who are following up from a visit to a psychiatric emergency room or a stay in a psychiatric inpatient unit. Here is how it works.
1. Enter follow up appointments with your discharge planner and set reminders for them.
2. Complete a safety plan with the help of a doctor or other care provider. In this app you can enter warning signs, coping strategies, and supportive phone contacts. For warning signs and coping strategies, you can choose a suggestion or enter your own.
3. Go through the safety plan to identify when you have one of the warning signs. You can mark each time you have it, and app remembers (this information does not leave the privacy of your phone).
4. Choose a coping strategy. The pre-suggested strategies link to other free mobile apps that can help you use those strategies.
5. Access your supportive contacts whenever you need to. There is also a button to call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline (United States only).
6. Browse the resources for important news and tips from the suicide prevention community.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Bug fixes and interface improvements.
I really like this app. It's great to be able to have all of this in an app where it's easily accessible. My only suggestions are to have a section where you can list your triggers and the ability to make appts recurring instead of having to enter them every time since many people have regular appts.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 07, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Big Yellow Star, Inc.
- © 2013 Big Yellow Star, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.