The My GNP app puts the personalized, caring service of your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy close at hand on your mobile device. The newest version of the app is user-friendly and easily lets you find our closest Good Neighbor Pharmacy, refill your prescriptions, and tracks your Med Score. The My GNP mobile app also has the following capabilities:
• Find a pharmacy near your current location or by searching on city/state/zip
• View a digital circular for monthly sales and specials
• Enter a prescription by scanning the bar code with your camera or typing it in
• View pharmacy hours and other store information
• Send questions and feedback to your local store
• Request prescription refills for yourself or family members (no account required)
• View your daily med schedule in the Med Planner
• Schedule multiple medication start times and receive notification reminders
• Automatically notify a Med Buddy when medications are missed
• Track and view your Med Score
• Read health-related news articles
• Journal and track medical records including vitals, and immunizations
• Available in Spanish (Disponible en Español)
Note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Revised the Birth Date entry format
Added the Last Refill Sent date
Alphabetized Prescription and Family Member lists
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of Help is frustrating
A well written user-friendly app will always have something on the order of a circle with a ? inside for context sensitive help.
I'm trying to use the Med Planner. I tap at many locations on the screen, but the only thing that happens is the scrolling horizontally of the time. There is no help button on that page, nor is there any help on the help page. I have no idea how to operate this function, and I'm unable to find any applicable help.
As a result, this application is useless for planning and reminders as to when to take a medication.
Unable to input date of birth in my profile. I scroll to my birth month then the wheel automatically scrolls back to the current month. Also when submitting for a refill it gave an error and asked me to retry. It was able to go through on the second attempt. This is my first-time use of this app so we’ll see if the pharmacy receives the request.
Need pharmacy feedback
Need the feature of pharmacy acknowledgement when they receive a request for a refill. Also maybe a notice from them that refill is ready. Several times pharmacy was not even aware of my refill request through the app. Had to call, so no need for app.
- AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2018 AmerisourceBergen Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.