My Graphing Calculator
By Math Inside
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Graphing Calculator brings at your palm the functionality of a standard scientific calculator in addition to powerful functions graphing. It supports complex numbers and complex functions.
● AppAdvice - "Why buy an expensive graphing calculator when you can have one on your iPhone..."
● AppTurbo - "This app is the dream of all students: it allows you to calculate and display functions in a glance."
● App Chronicles - "My Graphing Calculator: Turn your iPhone into a Graphing Calculator."
1- Scientific calculator
● A powerful and easy to use scientific calculator.
● Supports complex numbers. Most calculator apps don’t!
● Calculations are saved and presented in a history tape.
● Up to four functions can be graphed simultaneously.
● Pinch to zoom and drag to move the graph.
● Cartesian or polar functions can be graphed.
● Graph can be displayed either in portrait or landscape full screen.
● Trace mode is available for investigation of graph functions values.
3- Built in functions
The following built in functions are supported:
abs, acos, acosh, acot, acoth, acsc, acsch, arg, asec, asech, asin, asinh, atan, atanh, ceil, conj, cos, cosh, cot, coth, csc, csch, exp, fact, floor, gamma, gammaln, gcd, imag, lcm, ln, log, log2, logbase, max, mean, min, nCr, nPr, real, sec, sech, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh.
4- Table View
● View the values of your functions in a table.
● Set variable start value and increment to be able to evaluate your functions at any value.
If you have any comments, problems or suggestions, you are most welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor bug fixing.
Changes for version 2.0:
Must download thisssss one.......
Thank U so much. I love this calculator. It can easily + - / * by tapping the history. Great idea. It make us more easily and convenient and saving a lot of time. I want to write it down more than that. :D Thank U so much to u all for this application. ^_^
I love this app! It makes ap calculus easier because you can see the graphed functions on a bigger screen.
Did not even have to look for instructions. Works great and good for checking homework.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 01, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gamal Saeed Shaalan
- © 2011-2013 Math Inside
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.