***Easy to use calendar based gym note taking***
- Record your workouts however you like, keep track of progress
- Useful to the gym newcomer and gym rat alike
- Just like your gym notes you can take food notes daily
- Easily move between gym and food tabs for the day
***Nutrition Facts | Food Look Up | Macros***
- Pull up the relevant nutrition information for a particular product
- Useful for food programming and keeping track of macros
- Based on USDA database
***1 Rep Max Calculator***
- Calculate 1 Rep Max and 40 - 99% of max
- Useful for programming specific workout programs which require precise % of max
- Uses the Epley formula
***Weight Tracker & BMR | Calorie Calculator***
- Record each day's weight
- Set goal weight and see how many days to reach it
- Calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate to learn how many calories it takes to maintain, lose or gain weight daily
***Program a client or friend's routine***
- Ask them to mark you as trainer and create their workouts
***Follow your friend's workouts***
- See their workout calendar
***Daily Community Board***
- Share fitness tips and have group conversation with the small but growing Gym Log community
Minor layout changes
Ratings and Reviews
Lost data and too many UI bugs to be useful.
Exactly what I've been looking for!
Clean design, easy to use, I found it to be a perfect way to keep track of my workouts. Copy paste function for workouts is awesome to quickly set up my weekly routine.
I recommend it for anyone looking for a quick and intuitive workout-tracker.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.