My History - Save Your Life Data For Quick Reference
By Vishal Chaudhry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My History keeps all of your personal information in one place and easy to get to when you need it. This app helps you organize and instantly access information about your travel, current and past residences, employment and education history without carrying around paper copies. Don't fill another form without My History.
"Convenient and useful thingy."
- Gerald Dunbar ∗∗∗∗∗ (5 Stars) - US App Store
"It is a nice app and very easy to use."
- Fishvarsky ∗∗∗∗∗ (5 Stars) - US App Store
Finally there's an app that keeps all of your personal and business information up to date, organized and ready to go. Enter information about your employment history, business or personal travel, education and places of residence and you'll never dig through old file folders again. My History was developed for anyone who needs to fill out expense reports, job applications, tax forms, and need quick and easy access to their private data.
My History Features Include:
* Attractive and easy to use interface
* Associate multiple images with all 4 categories of records
* Call the contact numbers saved in the app, from the application
* Email contacts saved in the app, from the application
* Email an individual record
* Export all records for a single module in one operation
* Password protection option available to prevent inadvertent viewing of data by others
* Capture location information (For Travel and Residence modules only).
* Display the saved location on a map (For Travel and Residence modules only).
* Search feature to locate a specific file
* Summary view of categories display records sorted by date
* Supports multi-line display of data
Job seekers love My History. This app manages your entire employment history so you never have to keep track of your past employment dates and job descriptions or sort through folded or crumpled paper copies. You'll have everything you need contained within a single app, including company name, job title, salary information, reason for leaving and more. This module even gives you a place to organize your references for quick and easy retrieval.
My History is an invaluable tool for anyone who travels on a regular basis. Create a separate file for each trip, so you have instant access to vital information when you're filling out Visa or Passport applications, expense reports, or just want to see your notes from a previous trip. Attach photos to any file and create memories that will last forever.
If you've ever filled out an apartment lease or rental agreement, you know they often require an extensive history of your past residences. Instead of taking the time to dig up old records, just pull out My History. From the Residences List screen, you can see all of your past residences and the dates of your stay at each. Tap one to go to the detail screen and get all the important information you need to complete any form in record time.
Use the Education module to organize your education records. Once you enter the information, you can retrieve it at any time with a tap of your finger. My History displays your certificates and degrees, where and when you earned them, grade point averages, and even student ID numbers if you need them.
To make your life history even more vivid, associate images from your camera roll or take new ones right from the app. My History even lets you map locations for further investigation and email contacts that are saved in the app.
My History puts your entire life history in your pocket. It saves you time and effort, and best of all, your data is paper-free and password protected to keep it safe from prying eyes. Don't put your past behind you. You never know when you'll need it. Download My History and carry it with you wherever you go.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- Ability to pick multiple images from the photo library for associating with a record
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 12, 2014
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vishal Chaudhry
- © Vishal Chaudhry
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.