*****(5 stars) This is THE app to follow your team. I refer to it all the time for scheduling and stats. Makes it so easy to follow the greatest team in the NHL - GO BLACKHAWKS!
*****(5 stars) This is exactly what I've been waiting for.
*****(5 stars) Home screen app. I use this 2 or 3 times a day
*****(5 stars) It's the only NHL app I use. Period
This is what people have been saying about this app. Here is list of things you get:
- Full schedule with TV listing for all 30 NHL teams (one team at a time - so you are not inundated with information you don’t need or want)
- Conference/division/league standing
- League leaders in scoring race: goals, assists, points, +/-
- Live results are updated regularly (every 5 minutes when games are on), so you will know how they did right after the game is finished
- Push notification for score updates and start/finish of a game
- Clean user interface with home/visiting game indication as well as colored results
- List will jump to the current date when you open application, so you don't have to scroll further and further away as season progresses
- W-L-OL monthly statistics
- Pick rival team or teams and see how your guys perform against their division or conference rivals
- All games can be adjusted to your local time or you can see them in EST
- Includes all preseason games, regular season games and playoff
- Twitter and Facebook integration - now you can tweet about upcoming games or score of a game right from the application (just tap on the game you want to tweet/post about)
And ALL THIS for ALL 30 NHL Teams. You don't need to buy separate app for each team you like to track. Everything in ONE app! Check if your team in that list:
= Anaheim Ducks
= Boston Bruins
= Buffalo Sabres
= Calgary Flames
= Carolina Hurricanes
= Chicago Blackhawks
= Colorado Avalanche
= Columbus Blue Jackets
= Dallas Stars
= Detroit Red Wings
= Edmonton Oilers
= Florida Panthers
= Los Angeles Kings
= Minnesota Wild
= Montreal Canadiens
= Nashville Predators
= New Jersey Devils
= New York Islanders
= New York Rangers
= Ottawa Senators
= Philadelphia Flyers
= Phoenix Coyotes
= Pittsburgh Penguins
= San Jose Sharks
= St. Louis Blues
= Tampa Bay Lightning
= Toronto Maple Leafs
= Vancouver Canucks
= Washington Capitals
= Winnipeg Jets
- Removed accidentally created and not working iPad version
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. Not only does it let me know when games are, it notifies me of the score when I can't watch, but best of all, it lets me know what channel I can find the game on.
Fantastic app. Good job.
This runs fine on my 3G. The developer is very responsive. I sent him some feature request and was happily surprised by his quick and positive response.
I'm a Bruins fan living in Tennessee. This app shows me the Bruin start times calculated for my time zone. Nashville and St. Louis are both a couple hours away. I can select the Blues and Predators as favorite teams and then quickly see if the Bruins visit them this season.
I'm very happy with app!
This little app does exactly what I want...it opens quickly to my favorite team's (the Red Wings, of course) schedule, and tells me where, when and what network the next game, or any game , is on.
Support is unparalleled. I sent in a question, not really expecting a reply...when does that ever happen? I was contacted within 15 minutes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.