Find a doctor, schedule and manage appointments, locate care centers near you, get reminders for upcoming visits, and read health tips in one convenient place with the My Home - Dignity Health app. You can also create a personalized profile and get directions to your appointments. Access friendly support along every step of your health journey.
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and enter your username and password to begin.
• Review your profile. Get started by finding a doctor nearby. Search by name, specialty, or condition.
• Book an appointment and add it to your calendar.
• Share your schedule with family members or your care team.
• See a doctor at any time of day or night with the video visits feature, from any device connected to Wi-Fi or data (available to eligible individuals only).
• Explore personalized health articles contributed by medical experts.
For more information, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/my-home
For more information on Dignity Health apps, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/mobile-apps
-Additional automated tests
-Updates to login and logout
-General performance updates
-Google Maps Key Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Great UI and easy to use.
Needs to be User Friendly
I got the app for ease of use, but it was even more frustrating than the website. I was reading my lab results, and you can click each result for more info. After reading, the only option to get back to the results is to hit the back arrow. Does it take you to the prior screen? No, it actually logs you out, making you have to not only enter your username and password, but since it doesn’t store any information, you have to even enter your Mercy location again.
Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're referring to our patient portal (My Care - Dignity Health) app where you can review lab results. I have taken your feedback regarding the back arrow to our product management team to incorporate in future product releases. Also if you'd prefer more personalized assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at (844) 274-8497 and we'll be sure to help you out!
Note: The My Home - Dignity Health app can be used to search for a doctor, schedule an upcoming appointment, and manage your existing appointments whereas the My Care - Dignity Health app is your patient portal where you can view medical records, lab results, and message with your doctors.
Digital Content Specialist
- Dignity Health
- 96.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2017 Dignity Health. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.