The My Hoover Connect app will make asking questions and reporting local problems in our city a more efficient process. The mobile app’s purpose is to help residents easily report street maintenance issues, garbage or recycling issues, street light requests, potholes, damaged street signs, as well as damaged trees and roads. The app uses GPS to recognize a user’s current location and provides a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to select from. Users will have the opportunity to upload pictures or videos to accompany requests and can use the app to track the status of reports. Residents can also contact My Hoover Connect at (205) 739-7311 for information regarding any municipal service or connect on line at the My Hoover Connect link or the HVR Connect link at www.hooveralabama.gov or visit Hoover City Hall at 100 Municipal Lane, Hoover, AL 35216.
- CITY OF HOOVER, AL
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix Inc.
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.