Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live the dream of owning and looking after a realistic horse, and share the experience with your friends!
Care for your horse by grooming, feeding and treating it. Build a bond together in a wide range of interactive 3D activities. And, when you’re ready, there are eight different breeds to collect and look after!
Exciting show jumping events are waiting for you! Practice makes perfect as you train to compete in a series of challenging competitions. Keeping your horse happy and healthy is the key to success! Will you reach the World Championships?
AWESOME IN-GAME CAMERA
Take pictures of your horse in action as it plays and eats in the paddock – it’s as if you’re really there!
Help each other out: visit your friends' stables to look after their horses – many hands make light work!
My Horse looks amazing. Watch how your horse moves and how its ears tell you its mood. Marvel at the Pinto horses – each one looking unique. Or soak up the atmosphere during a prestigious show jumping competition. My Horse brings you into a world that you won’t want to leave.
Download My Horse now to look after your very own horse!
Make sure you play online in order to get access to the latest content and features, as well as ensuring that your profile is saved should anything happen to your device.
PLEASE NOTE! My Horse is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.
* Works on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd and 4th gen), and iPad / iPad 2. *
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
My Horse is published by NaturalMotion Games and developed by MunkyFun, Inc.
** DON’T MISS OUR OTHER GAMES!! Clumsy Ninja, CSR Classics, CSR Racing, Backbreaker, Backbreaker2, Icebreaker Hockey, and Jenga **
What's New in Version 1.25.0
NEW Hawaiian Horse Available in Limited-Time Competitions!
Minor Bug Fixes!
Great Game Some Downfalls
This game is great and I have to say that is seems to be the best and most realistic horse game on the App Store! But it has a few downers. First of all I would love it if in the next update you would add a zoom in and zoom out button while doing the grooming game, it's to close to the horse. I think that it shouldn't take so long to prepare for comps. Also out of all the things I have listed so far one of the major want for me is customizing! It would be amazing and more fun to customize your character and maybe if there was someone that you could buy in the store to customize a horse. And that you could actually walk around and have places to go as well as have more disciplines for the horses. Also everything is quite expensive in the game when purchasing with game money, when buying with real money the prices are fantastic! Thanks for the game please take these thoughts into consideration!
This game is good, but it could do with an update. Once you reach a certain point there are no more missions, and that's boring. I also think it would be great for you to introduce western competitions and riding styles, since you already have western tack in the game. It would be cool to choose whether you wanted your horse to ride western or English. Maybe update the graphics a bit too. I played this game several years ago and it still looks exactly the same. Maybe you'll get a bunch of new people playing that way.
This is an excellent horse caring simulator. It is realistic and not too childish.
Some things I'm wondering about:
1) My Horse used to be able to function without wi-fi, but now it needs it. Why?
2) How come in the Meet list, it will show people who are already on your Friends list?
3) Could there be more riders and or riding outfits?
4) How come there are only 2 competion series (other than a special competion every once in a while)?
5) Could there be a messaging option?
6) Sometimes, when I am visiting someone's stables, I get a pop up saying that the person I'm visiting has a newer version of My Horse, even though I always have the newest version. When I see the persons horse, It isn't the one that is shown in the picture near their name. Instead, it is the default horse, the one that you get when you first start the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2016
- Version: 1.25.0
- Size: 138 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: NaturalMotion Games Limited
- © (2011-2016) NaturalMotion Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 65 Gems$2.99
- Pack of 20 Gems$0.99
- Pack of 110 Gems$4.99
- Pack of 1030 Coins$1.99
- Pack of 224 Gems$9.99
- Pack of 42 Gems$1.99
- Pack of 3000 Coins$4.99
- Pack of 450 Gems$19.99
- Pack of 15000 Coins$19.99
- Pack of 7000 Coins$9.99