Care at your fingertips
Manage your health care from anywhere, at any time with myHP. From finding a doctor in your insurance plan and making an appointment to checking deductibles, it’s all on your mobile phone.
With myHP you can:
• Log on using Touch ID
• Find care covered by your insurance plan
• See and send insurance plan messages in your InBox
• See cost estimates for your office visit, test or procedure
• Find a doctor, hospital or clinic near you
• Find an Urgent Care clinic near you and view wait times
• Make and manage appointments and add them to your calendar
• Refill prescriptions and check the status of your refill at HealthPartners pharmacies
• View test and lab results and immunization records for you and your family
• Check your deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
• See claims and EOBs from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more.
• Use Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
• Access your member ID card in one click
• Get contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® service
To keep your personal information protected, you’ll be asked to log on with your myHealthPartners username and password. If you’re a member or patient and don’t yet have an account, you can create one at healthpartners.com.
Minor bug fixes, and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app but 1 request
This is one of the most useful apps on my phone. I always have access to my card, my in network choices, and my account status. I travel for business and this helps me pick providers when I'm in a new place.
I do have one request. I am able to see all medical cards on my family account but I can't see all medical appointments. Specifically, I want the option to see my minor child's appointments as well. I understand keeping my wife's appointments private.
Glad to hear you enjoy our app. We would love to hear more about your request and how we can help. Email us email@example.com !
Love the app, but where’s my inbox?
I love the app, but one thing that’s frustrating is that there doesn’t appear to be an inbox to view/reply to messages that you receive from your doctor. Kind of a hassle to need to go to the website to reply to these each time when there’s an app on your phone that should allow you to do the same, albeit even with giving you alerts on said messages.
Great having easy access on my phone
For the most part, this is a great app. I appreciate being able to make, cancel, and change appointments for myself and my children easily. Not everything is as intuitive as it could be and there are some things are easier to do by logging into a computer rather than using the app. But it is improving and getting better.
- 49.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 HealthPartners
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.