My HTML Pro is the simplest and most efficient way to edit web pages on the go. With its intuitive interface, full syntax highlighting and many other useful features editing HTML code on your iOS device has never been this easy. It is also a universal app so you can use it on both your iPhone and iPad at no extra charge.
• Simple intuitive interface to quickly edit and manage files
• Easily find any file or folder with the search tool
• Full syntax highlighting for many different file types
• Many useful keys easily accessible from a swipe keypad (iPad)
• Fleksy keyboard integration
• Automatically preview your webpages
• Choose your preferred default DOCTYPE
• 7 different great themes to choose from
• 3 different views in the editor including split, code and preview
• Choose a preferred font type and font size from the settings
• Open any text based files
• Load and save files from a URL
• Import files using iTunes file sharing or other supported apps
• Export files using iTunes file sharing, other apps or via email
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with the app.
*Don't forget to rate it on the App Store to keep great free updates coming*
• iOS 9 compatibility!
• Optimized for the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus
• Hide the file manager in any orientation on the iPad
• Files are now autosaved
• Ability to instantly name downloaded files
• Tweaked user interface
• Improved syntax highlighting
• Fixed a bug where files would be saved with the wrong encoding
• Many other bug fixes and improvements
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CappsDev
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CappsDev
Ratings and Reviews
What this app needs
At the time I write this, it's only the 2nd review ( very early version), so it's understandable that many things are missing at this time.
This app needs...
(1) Ability to load and save a file from an http[s] request.
(2) Don't tack on ".html" to the end of a filename if it already ends in .html, .js, .xml, etc.
(3) Browser control, especially Reload.
(4) Control over the template. (I want to default to an HTML5 doctype!!) Multiple templates.
(5) Control over the editor. Tabs vs spaces! Auto-indention. Syntax highlighting implies syntax awareness, so syntax-sensitive auto-indention. Select your own preferred indention style!
(6) After setting insertion point, resetting to same point and dragging to insert/remove tabs. New gesture to compensate for inadequacy of on-screen keyboard: It'll make you famous!
(7) Tag insight (suggest menu of allowed attributes, the suggest allowed values).
(8) Tag completion (if tag requires closing tag, automatically provide closing tag).
I realize that many of these features are similar to Dreamweaver and other editors, but without SOME optimization to the web dev context, this app is little better than another notepad.
Nice app but Textastic is better!
This is great app, i like the spilt screen the best of this app, tho i wish it had Syntax Highlighting, an also iCloud support, an find an replace but overall this is a nice text writer app an also programing app to like Notepad on a computer! but if you really want a coder app i recommend textastic but its alil pricey compared to this app!
Loading Icon Issue
App is nice but there is an issue with the loading icon. When you try to loading a page from the Internet and the URL is not correct it pops up an error and the loading icon comes up and won't go away. Please fix, thanks. Also, can you allow us to add folders to organize our pages? Thanks!
- Cyril Barthelet
- 3.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Cyril Barthelet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.