My Hurricane Tracker Pro gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornados, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available. In a beautiful interface, you won't be overwhelmed with cluttered screens like you might with other apps. We give you exactly what you need in an easy to understand way.
- Interactive tracking maps for each hurricane.
- NOAA forecast map & storm satellite imagery where available!
- Historic search of previous storms from 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
- Receive weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
- Push notifications for weather warnings or new storm formations!
- Radar, satellite and sea temperature images automatically updated in the app!
- See an outlook for the next 5 days from the NOAA.
- Track specific hurricanes and receive notifications every time they are updated just by pressing the "+" button!
- Apple Watch support!
This version is the ad-free version of My Hurricane Tracker, with Apple Watch support. It is similar to apps such as Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro and Storm by Weather Underground.
- Radar imagery for Puerto Rico added.
Ratings and Reviews
Best for Hurricanes
I love the weather. I love the magnificence of a hurricane but also understand the destruction they can bring. After living in Florida for years, I have come to terms we can not predict the weather, especially hurricanes. This app does not predict weather, however, it keeps you updated of what is going on. It is the most user friendly weather app (I have purchased several) I have ever seen. I love how it shows how far away the storm is from you, latest spaghetti models, cone. Also, an awesome feature is the past. I now know Hurricane Irma was 80 miles from my home and the wind speeds were over 80 miles an hour. The Pro version is worth more than 2 dollars. Keep up the good work!!!
Bought this app because Hurricane Pro retired. The reviews for this app were the better of many; however, its not as good as the retired. For example, select satellite for the current storm and its not the satellite data for the storm in question. That feature needs to be fixed. When you drill down into the options and select satellite to choose your option and the correct images appear. It’s just that home screen connected to the current location of the storm that is not accurate.
Hi, my apologies for this. This is not normally an issue - the NOAA has been generating incorrect satellite imagery for Alberto, which was then shown in the app. I am in discussion with them about this and will put in safeguards to ensure that false satellite imagery is not shown in the app even when the NOAA makes a mistake.
Unique Outstanding App!
I miss where at the top of the app it gave you the number of Hurricane that was being Tracked. This went away on one of your updates but this is truly a great outstanding Hurricane Tracking app that really keeps getting better and better and better! Thanks for putting this app out there for all of us! It truly is a 5 Star app and you should download it now! Unique app really! Thanks
- Jake Ruston
- 19.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.