My Hurricane Tracker gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornados, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available. In a beautiful interface, you won't be overwhelmed with cluttered screens like you might with other apps. We give you exactly what you need in an easy to understand way.
- Interactive tracking maps for each hurricane.
- NOAA forecast map & storm satellite imagery where available!
- Historic search of previous storms from 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
- Receive weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
- Push notifications for weather warnings or new storm formations!
- Radar, satellite and sea temperature images automatically updated in the app!
- See an outlook for the next 5 days from the NOAA.
- Track specific hurricanes and receive notifications every time they are updated just by pressing the "+" button!
This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro and Storm by Weather Underground.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many notifications.
I would have given this 5 stars because it’s awesome with alerting you of storms and tornadoes... the only downside and the reason I’m giving it 2 stars is because I’ve gotten 40 notifications in the last 10 mins for the same two alerts. Tropical storm watch and hurricane watch. There only needs to be one alert for both, unless it extends or updates then send another one. But I’m telling you 22 alerts for Tropical storm watch at 6:15 is TOO much. Plus 17 alerts for Hurricane watch at 6:15. There only needs to be one alert for each. But its happened in the past for flood advisors and never stops. It just never stops. FIX THIS.
My significant apologies for this. It is currently being worked on and will be resolved ASAP. If you experience this again, it would be great if you could open the app, go to the Settings screen and then tap the 'Report problem with app' button at the bottom.
Even the free version is the best!
The ads aren't obnoxious and the functionality of the this app beats out everything else I've tried by leaps and bounds. I have a couple of their other (lightning and moon phase) apps which was what lead me to try it. I haven't needed support for any of their apps since install, no bugs that I've noticed.
I'll probably upgrade to the"Pro" version of this app for the other features.
Best source of information during Hurricane Michael
This site has been the most informative for us during Hurricane Michael. Updates provided before, during, and after the storm allowed us to know where the hurricane was, it’s speed, it’s wind strength, and it’s projected path. The more information the better and this app was the best!
- Jake Ruston
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.