Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reporting hours for Intern Development Program (IDP) credit has never been easier, thanks to NCARB’s new mobile app MY IDP. Interns can now report hours with the tap of a finger.
* Add and edit hours to saved experience in settings A and O
* View all work experience in settings A and O
* Start a new report for existing employers and supervisors
* Submit experience to supervisors
* Review progress through the “IDP Progress Dashboard”
* Reference IDP tasks and knowledge/skills for each experience area.
Note: MY IDP is designed for interns who have already established a Record and have begun reporting hours. To learn more about establishing a Record, visit www.ncarb.org
What's New in Version 1.2.6
Performance improvements and small tweaks
App is really useful for logging hours daily instead of trying to keep track to log all at once. Easy to use, easy to navigate. Especially nice for reminding self of areas to focus on to keep chipping away. A must-have for the architectural interns out there!
The app does just what it should. Easy to log hours by category. You can log by day or in a lump, I prefer the latter and log all at the end of each month.
I just started using this app to document my hours, and as far as I can tell it does everything I need it too! Great Job!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 1.2.6
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NATIONAL COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURAL REGISTRATION BOARDS
- © 2015 National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.