Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reporting hours for the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) has never been easier, thanks to NCARB’s mobile app My AXP. The latest version reflects the program’s current requirements of 3,740 hours under six experience areas.
• Add and edit work to saved experience in settings A and O
• View all work experience in settings A and O
• Start a new report for existing employers and supervisors
• Submit experience to supervisors
• Review progress through the “AXP Progress Dashboard”
• Reference AXP tasks and knowledge/skills for each experience area
Note: My AXP is designed for licensure candidates who have already established an NCARB Record and have begun reporting hours. To learn more about establishing a Record, visit www.ncarb.org.
What's New in Version 2.0.16
Now that the Architectural Experience Program (AXP) has launched, and you’re on your way to becoming an architect, the old My IDP app just won’t do.
• Add and edit experience reports on-the-go
• Track your progress across the six new AXP experience areas
• Reference all the tasks and skills you’ll need to practice independently
• Enjoy a more unified brand experience between what you see on your computer and what you tap on your phone
App is clunky. Hard to access common information. Still can't submit any information. Doesn't access test results in a timely fashion. Color scheme is terrible. Website is still better
If it's broke...fix it
Since the app change I haven't been able to open it, crashes every time. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no resolve.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 2.0.16
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NATIONAL COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURAL REGISTRATION BOARDS
- © 2016 National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.