My Koi, number 1 hit on the Mac App Store (Games), is a beautiful and relaxing fish pond app. Customise and name each fish. Feed them daily. Watch them grow. Collect new fish. Escape and relax.
COLLECT. GROW. NURTURE. ESCAPE.
"Love it love it love it - I can't keep my self from checking on them every 3 to 4 hours ... This relaxes me at work." 5 stars. - Raulito1991, USA
"This was truly my best purchase on the AppStore so far, amazing graphics and gameplay and brilliant for helping me relax" 5 stars - Joes826482, UK
"The best game ever!!!! - I went into the App Store a few days ago looking for a old koi game I used to play. I instead ended with this and I love it! Worth every cent, this game is so fun. " 5 Stars. - Blenore, USA
"This app is so beautiful. I love relaxing and watching my koi. I feel like I have koi without all the upkeep. This has quickly become my favorite app!!!" 5 stars.- Jamelith, USA
"First of all you don’t deserve 5 stars you deserve more because this game is just amazing thank you for an amazing game that so life like keep up the good work" - 5 stars. Florida 696, USA
" If you are seeking out a serene experience, then look no further than My Koi". - Appaddict.net
With My Koi you can
* Add up to 16 unique fish to each pond. Change their scales and patterns. No two fish are alike so everyone's experience will be different
* Multiple ponds so you can collect more fish. Manage up to 48 fish across 3 ponds.
* Customise the pond environment including rocks, plants, substrate and water colour
* Unlock more fish slots and new varieties once milestones have been reached
* View and track each fish underwater
* Feed your fish and watch them swim to food
* See your fish grow over time and see their growth stats
* Name each fish
* Tap them and watch them swim away
* View fish happiness levels which will change depending on how much they are fed
* The time of day will change as you play effecting sound and light
* Enjoy ambient mode (with just the sounds)
* Bring the pond to your lounge room via AirPlay and Apple TV
* Enjoy the calming atmosphere and beauty of your own private koi pond whilst listening to the relaxing sounds of nature
So, download My Koi now to escape and relax with your own private underwater oasis.
My Koi has no in-app purchases or advertising.
iPhone 6 and 6s
iPad Air 1, 2
iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4
iPod Touch 6th gen
-New Long fin Koi type
-New Rain Controls
-Better Fish Movement
-Bug Fixes / Optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app!
This app has quickly become one of my all-time favorites! The fish are beautiful and mesmerizing to watch, and I love the ambient sounds of the rainfall, frogs, insects, and birds.
The ripples of the water, the shadows of the fish and plants, the occasional passing butterfly, and the distant thunder and lightning are perfect. It’s obvious to me that the developer is an avid observer of nature and aquatic life. I love the options for controlling the time of day, which directly correspond to the ambient background sounds. The underwater viewing feature is nice for when you prefer a more constant sound, rather than the changing noises of the birds and such.
This such a remarkably well-designed app, not only in the graceful and realistic movements of the fish, but also the soothing aspects. It is so thoughtful of the developer to include an ambient background function, because the app is very pleasant to use during naps or when I’m going to bed. In this way, the lights are dimmed and the power usage is decreased to enable less battery utilization.
I mostly use the app on my iPad rather than my iPhone, because I enjoy the larger viewing screen. I actually bought a better easel stand for my iPad than what I already had, just so I could better enjoy this app.
If you’re going to buy only one app for relaxation and/or meditation purposes, I highly recommend this one ❤️
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you so much for your wonderfully detailed and positive review, it's really made my day :). I work on the app in my spare time and sometimes it's a great struggle, but to hear feedback like this gives me a great boost in energy to keep making it better. As always if you have any more suggestions or feedback please get in touch either via firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.facebook.com/mykoiapp, thank you again, Andy
As a goldfish/koi enthusiast, this is now my favorite app. I’ve played around with aquarium/fish apps, but this one gives me the experience of something I’ll probably never be able to afford. Enjoying a koi pond! Beautiful and relaxing, but really it’s in the koi settings where you adjust the characteristics of the koi, where I see the attention to detail. I have plenty of goldies! From lionchu, orandas, pearlscales, telescopes, and ranchu. I’m in love with kanoko patterns, and how each fish is so unique, watching how their coloring changes, black revealing orange over time. It’s interesting to see how accurate they got the color fade setting so that you can pull/fade pigments adjust color but still keep it realistic, right down to scale type! I have to drag myself away from baby koi begging for food at LFS, knowing I can’t afford a set up for them. But the app is giving me the same giddiness I get around real waterbabies.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much Javsbdjdb, this is such a lovely review and means a great deal to me.
It's always wonderful when customers appreciate the work and detail I put into the App. It's been a labor of love for many years, and this kind of feedback helps me to keep going :). Thank you again and please contact me at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or feature requests. Cheers, Andy
Fish lovers app
I have always loved aquatic plants and fish, but living in a cramped city apt doesn’t provide many options. This app is stunning on both visual and audio levels. Customization of the fish colors, substrate and color of water are available, among a few other details. I like that after I select one of my fish to “follow” the menu fades away. This is a relaxing app to run when my phone is plugged in on my desk - calm and beautiful, not distracting.
Some things I’d enjoy in updates would be an option for plant customization/types choices; additional ponds with more or different above-water bird/etc sounds.. love the rain! I noticed the clouds in the sky never change even if it’s storming - it would be cool to see that improved. Really looking forward to how the developer builds things further in the future!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much A Gerrard for your great review. I'm very hopeful you will like the next update even more, there are multiple ponds and more plant options to customize the pond with. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/mykoiapp/ if you would like to play it before release.
Many thanks again,
- Sakana Studios Pty Ltd
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Sakana Studios Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.