My La Mirada allows residents, businesses, and visitors access to La Mirada City services. With this smartphone app, users can digitally submit a variety of non-emergency City service requests such as graffiti, potholes, broken street signs, and public records requests using one convenient system. A picture of the issue can be included in order to provide City staff with additional details. My La Mirada can track the GPS location of your issue and will ensure that the service request is sent to the appropriate department in the City. The submitter will be able to track the request all the way through its resolution right from their phone, including updates and notifications. Other features include City news, local destinations and facilities, and the City calendar.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded and deleted
Not worth the space on your phone. A bunch of link to the city website.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.