By Varietas Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Library keeps all the information about your personal media collection at your fingertips. Separate tabs are available to display your books, movies, and compact discs, all ordered conveniently by title. You can search for items in your library, and enter a "loan status" to remember who you loaned the item to or borrowed it from. A new item can be entered automatically (enter ISBN, EAN, or UPC and remaining data is loaded from the internet) or manually. If you load the data from the internet, the item's cover image is loaded as well.
- Supports large databases. Tested with a database of over 8,000 records!
- Scan barcodes directly into the app using the built-in and ready-to-use iOS or Zbar scanners! Can also use Pic2Shop as a separate app!
- Barcode scanning for older iPads! Requires Cue Cat USB scanner and the iPad USB Camera Kit. Search 'iPad Cue Cat' for details!
- Backup/Restore and view/sort your entire collection from your desktop with the integrated web server.
- Read free eBooks with MegaReader and QuickReader.
- Save information on your entire media collection in one convenient library
- See your book, movie, and CD covers on your iPod/iPhone
- Track loans
- Rate your collection
- Find places to buy books and the price at each vendor
- Search the database by multiple space-separated keywords
- Tilt your iPod to landscape view and view your covers in "shelf view" mode.
- Backup and restore your library to DropBox
- Email your database backup files to a destination of your choice.
- Import data via CSV file or saved backup.
- Load data by entering ISBN/EAN/UPC or by doing a title/author/artist search.
**** I am an avid book, movie, and music collector, as well as a professional computer engineer with a day job. I develop and support my apps because I love the iPhone and iPad platform and I want my apps to be all that they can be. Think I can do something better? Would a slightly different or new capability increase your rating or motivate you to give me a positive review? Please email me. I'm always open to suggestions! ****
What's New in Version 2.14.5
Minor data source updates
Recent versions have stopped working
I really liked this app and have used it for a long time. It hasn't worked right since ios9 - the various library lists are mostly showing blank now though sometimes the entries show if you start scrolling (sometimes not.) New entries look like they're saving but really they crash the app - when the app is restarted the new entry is not actually there. I hope the issues can be fixed since I loved the app before.
Please? It's becoming increasingly difficult to use this app. Like if I manually put in a title I can't see what I'm typing as the keyboard is covering things up.
And now I can't delete anything in my movie list, as the delete button is partially covered.
I seriously don't want to delete this app, it's taken me a long time to document my books and I don't know any other app similar to this one. 😣
Like others have said recently, manual entry is hard at best. I’ve got a lot of entries to make but am putting it off till this is fixed or I find another app. to bad cause this was one of the best and most useful apps on my iPad. Hope they fix it.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 2.14.5
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Varietas Software, LLC
- © 2015 Verietas Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.