By Varietas Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Library keeps all the information about your personal media collection at your fingertips. Separate tabs are available to display your books, movies, and compact discs, all ordered conveniently by title. You can search for items in your library, and enter a "loan status" to remember who you loaned the item to or borrowed it from. A new item can be entered automatically (enter ISBN, EAN, or UPC and remaining data is loaded from the internet) or manually. If you load the data from the internet, the item's cover image is loaded as well.
- Supports large databases. Tested with a database of over 8,000 records!
- Scan barcodes directly into the app using the built-in and ready-to-use iOS or Zbar scanners! Can also use Pic2Shop as a separate app!
- Barcode scanning for older iPads! Requires Cue Cat USB scanner and the iPad USB Camera Kit. Search 'iPad Cue Cat' for details!
- Backup/Restore and view/sort your entire collection from your desktop with the integrated web server.
- Read free eBooks with MegaReader and QuickReader.
- Save information on your entire media collection in one convenient library
- See your book, movie, and CD covers on your iPod/iPhone
- Track loans
- Rate your collection
- Find places to buy books and the price at each vendor
- Search the database by multiple space-separated keywords
- Tilt your iPod to landscape view and view your covers in "shelf view" mode.
- Backup and restore your library to DropBox
- Email your database backup files to a destination of your choice.
- Import data via CSV file or saved backup.
- Load data by entering ISBN/EAN/UPC or by doing a title/author/artist search.
**** I am an avid book, movie, and music collector, as well as a professional computer engineer with a day job. I develop and support my apps because I love the iPhone and iPad platform and I want my apps to be all that they can be. Think I can do something better? Would a slightly different or new capability increase your rating or motivate you to give me a positive review? Please email me. I'm always open to suggestions! ****
What's New in Version 2.14.3
* Fixed issue where books would load, but save button remained disabled
* Fixed issue where edit text box was covered by the iOS 8 keyboard
* Minor bug fixes
This is a great app for your library. I've been using it for about two years to organize my graphic novel collection. I haven't pushed it to the limit yet so I don't know what to expect yet. So far it's a quirk great way to track my reading and who I loaned my books out too.
Rip off! "My Library" app charged me $9.72 to upgrade from the free version to the paid version (supposed to be only $3.99). How? Well they charge $4.99 to remove the adds from the free version PLUS $3.99 for the paid version PLUS TAX on the whole transaction. I had hoped that the paid version would be more bug free than the free version. WRONG!
The only thing I would add is the ability to share database across devices so both my husband an I can query the database.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 2.14.3
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Varietas Software, LLC
- © 2015 Verietas Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.