Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make lists for anything you need from shopping lists to movies to ideas for your novel or notes for a class. Add images to your list items with the Photo Checklists option or keep track of notes with the Notes View to help manage larger amounts of data. You can keep track of additional information by adding images to the details view of an item in ANY list type. My Lists contains many great tools which allow you to share, sort, and reorder your lists and items the way that you need in order to effectively manage your daily life.
- Add PHOTOS to any list item
- 3 List View: Checklist, Photo Checklist and Notes
- New easier User Interface
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- Retina Display-worthy list icons
- Visual Help System
- Automatically group checked items.
- Show count of unchecked items on Main List View
- Search functionality which searches both item titles and descriptions.
- Search based on status by searching for the terms "checked" and "unchecked"
- Email backup of individual lists
- Email visual versions of individual lists
- Export or backup any or all lists
- Visual count of checked items in list title
- Reorder lists alphabetically or based on checked/unchecked
- Manually order list items in "Edit" mode
- Check or uncheck all items
- Delete lists or items with a swipe
What's New in Version 2.67
Critical bug fixes for iOS 8!
Also, stability and performance enhancements.
NEW: includes features for copy / paste of images, list items and undoing a check action as well as including previews of images in HTMl emails.
Have Used Every Day for Years
The ease of use combined with features of this app make this the most-used app I own ... and I own many.
Only once did I encounter a problem. Emailed the developers. Got an immediate response with a work-around - and later an unprompted follow-up letting me know when the update had cleared Apple.
An excellent product with developers who listen and care about customer satisfaction. Couldn't ask for more.
Using since iPhone 3GS
I have been using this app since I bought my original iPhone 3GS. Works perfectly and the icons and images are a great feature for making lists more fun. Pro tip: make a list of people and images before an interview!
Thanks for updating for os8!
I had stopped using temporarily because the search feature wouldn't work, but know my go-to list app is back!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 04, 2014
- Version: 2.67
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NEAL COLSTON
- © 2008 Paze, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.