From the creators of My Town comes a new dollhouse adventure called My Little Princess!
Imagine a castle where your child can interact with just about everything. Making dinner and dressing up, decorating the terrance and throwing a party in the ballroom just for fun. It's like a digital dollhouse where you child can play, create and imagine a different adventure each time he plays.
Little Princess Castle comes with 12 rooms, lots of characters and a ton of clothing, accessories and props. All rooms are highly interactive and offer a variety of hotspots and activities that are both fun and creative.
Why Do Parents Like Our Games.
Little princess dollhouse game has everything kids love. First we don't have any rules in the game, what kid likes rules? The game is pure imaginative fun, your kids will have a blast playing with this amazing digital dollhouse set. Dressup the little princess and her family with lots of different clothing and costumes,Enjoy artistic and creative play elements. Guaranteed hours and hours of pure fun.
- Play alone or play together with friends and family on the same ipad, multitouch is supported!
- Meet the little princess family and friends. From king dad and queen mom to the guards, the cook and even the witch.
- Huge castle with lots of rooms to explore and secrets to discover. Try tapping both unicorns at the castle's entrance.
- Visit the kitchen and check out all the amazing foods you can make.
- Whats the use in having a ballroom if you can't throw a costume party for the royal family. Dressup, makeup and get ready for some fun!
- Check out the stained windows in the ballroom and royal bathroom.
- Try digging for precious crystals, did you know you can turn it into magic potions?!
- 3rd Party Ads Free, No IAP, Free Updates and upgrades coming soon!
Recommended Age Group
This game is suitable for all ages, especially for 3-12 years old. Older kids can play alone while you, as a parent, can play along with your 3-5 years old child. Game supports multitouch for your convenience.
We Make Games That Kids Want To Play
As you probably know, we read each and every email, message or tweet you guys are sending us. Keep proposing ideas, helping us with bugs you find or just connect to say hello.Please don't forget to rate the games.
We connected the game with Fairy Forest and added a new secret room on the map.
use all the special stones from the lion cave to unlock the gift.
If you enjoy playing My Little Princess, please leave us a review! For any other issues, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Plates and Suggestions
The app is so amazing and fun, but I do have some suggestions.
1. I don't if this just effects me, but I noticed that plates in both the dining room and the kitchen only allows one plate to be able to be used, and the rest go to waist.
2. You should add a royal grounds. But, I personally don't think it should be a separate app, that would be kinda dumb. In the grounds, you should have a stable, a royal carriage, and a play area seeing as there aren't a whole lot of kid oriented things.
3. The teenage price should have his own room. It doesn't make any sense that the teen princess has a room, but the teen prince doesn't.
4. Where do all the workers sleep? This includes the maid, butler and two nights. You should maybe make some sort of attic where they can sleep.
5. You should add more crown options. For example, even though there are some crowns in the dungeon area, it's not really the prettiest of selection.
6. There is this really annoying bug that whenever you touch ANYTHING on the princess shelf in her private room, my whole game resets and crashes
7. You should make a My Town: Pirates! It should be a big game, and should have I pirate ship, a town that has accessible building such as 2 homes or more, a shop, and a library. It should be HEAVILY based off pirates of the Caribbean in my opinion
Great! But pls read suggestions!
First off, thank you so much for this amazing game, I really appreciate how you set us all up for adventure with all the villains and hidden stuff, and it’s all the more fun with facial expressions. And we all know girls love princesses. :)
1.) I really think you should give the older boy a room too.
2.) I think there should be more characters, like how in (“My Play Home” sorry to mention other games.) they have other families in one game. That way, if they throw a party, the other royals can come. Also, what do we do with the kids without other friends their age?
3.) also, more chairs since there are so many family members.
4.) And please make the paintings just the family because it’s so hard to find them. :)
Okay, so I see everyone is suggesting stuff for the My TOWN series, but shouldn’t we be suggesting princess ideas for the new series? Well, I think you should make a... 1.)princess school for ALL the children like in Sophia the First, because EVERYONE will buy that.
2.) Also, maybe some themed games would be nice.
Thank you SO much for this awesome app! I really appreciate and love it!!!
Love your games but
I love all of you games but you could make another game of the princess 👸🏻 and a room for the teenage boy and ya that is pretty much it and make another game that has like a little town and has pretends ok thank u and also make another game of this I need my royals and make more clothes for all of them and the surevents should have a room and also make another castle with children so these royals have other royals to play with o and make the castles game connect to the other castle and make a little town also I hope 🤞🏻 this wasn’t too much to ask for Ok and also when I am playing the game there is like a glitch or a bug and it erases all of my progress so please fix this
- MY TOWN GAMES LTD
- 322 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © My Town Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.