No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet tracking apps that the market had to offer, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
With 5+ million foods, tracking food is quick and easy. Add your food in as little as 3 taps to the screen.
• HUGE food database 5+ Million Food Items to choose from!
• Barcode scanner - scan and quickly track your food
• Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
• As many nutrition goals as you want — Supporting things like carb cycling, high/low days and more
• Track and monitor your body weight with beautiful graphs
• See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal and individual food
• Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food straight off the label — My Macros+ converts and stores it properly for you to make using it in any serving size quick and easy.
• Track Water — Log your water in cups, fluid oz, ml or gallons
• Quick Food Access — Look through lists of your favorite foods or those that you have eaten recently to track even faster.
• Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
• All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
• Syncs between all iOS platforms
— Reach Your Goals —
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
— Make Progress Together —
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See your friends foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED HELP WITH YOUR DIET? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our artificial intelligence system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will dynamically update your macro goals for you to make sure you stay on track towards your goals
— Apple Watch App —
My Macros+ on the Apple Watch is now available and allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, remaining macros and fast track food items straight through your Apple Watch
— Apple Health Integration —
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — An in-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Track notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Have problem remember when it’s your next meal? Set a timer and forget it. We’ll remind you when you’re ready for your next meal
• My Macros+ on the web — Access MM+ through any web browser on getMyMacros.com
ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS (Optional)
1) MM+ Pro Subscription is offered at $1.99/month or $19.99/year
2) Auto Adjusting Macros Subscription is offered at $9.99/month
- Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes Account and auto renew unless turned off at least 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any unused free trial will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings
Thank you for all of the support! My Macros+ is here with another huge update to make your tracking experience even better.
* Macro Coach Updates
Aggressive Goal Speed
• Now you can progress towards your goals even faster introducing this new goal speed
• Missed tracking a couple days during the week? Now it’s no problem with Macro Coach Vacation days.
Analyze Your Goals vs Amount Consumed
• In the Analysis and Export page you can now view your goals right alongside your actuals consumed to see your in-depth progress over time.
See your active streak
• On the left side menu you can now quickly edit your user profile and see how many days in a row you’ve tracked
Improved Custom, Favorites & Recipe Searching
• Have a lot of custom food? Now you can search through those foods straight through some of the lists on the left side menu
Ratings and Reviews
As some of the previous reviewers have mentioned, the barcode scanner is hit or miss. I have contacted customer service about this several times but have never gotten the issue resolved. When creating a recipe, and using the barcode scanner, you are unable to filter your results by serving size or brand. The same is also true when creating a recipe and searching for a single ingredient. I have also contacted customer support about this issue, but it has not been resolved and the response was simply that they are working on it. The food database is not comprehensive. I often have to manually enter ingredients or create items which is frustrating and takes a lot of time. As others have also mentioned I, too, feel like I should just switch back to myfitnesspal, but the things that I do you like about this app are that you can adjust your macros by the gram, have different macro goals for different days, or that it also includes more meal options and simply breakfast lunch or dinner. However now that I have gone back to consistently tracking my food after taking six months off and realizing that these issues have not been fixed I am definitely frustrated by the clunky features and the inability of the barcode to work consistently.
Not worth the money
I purchased the app about a year and a half ago, previously being a MyFitnessPal user. The app had a lot of promise seeing as you could use as many meals as you want and set customizable goals. But with the promise of updating a larger consumer database the developers have seriously neglected their customers. I’ve been waiting for months on end for the database to become better and nothing while myfitnesspal has moved past the three strict meals. I strongly regret my purchase and would switch back over to myfitnesspal if I didn’t already log my weights for the past year in this program. It’s been a huge pain to manually enter all my food. An app is suppose to make your life easier, logging food on myfitnesspal with their database takes less then two minutes. While having to manually enter and create a new food item on macros+ can take 5-10 minutes. I find myself using myfitnesspal’s database to create foods on this app, I’ll probably switch back over soon and just bite my ego and take the loss on the purchase and just relog my info when I have the time. If your stuck between the two apps stick with myfitnesspal, this app has been a headache and a half as regular tracker.
Not worth the money.
I have been using MyFitnessPal for years, but wanted something with more customization. I love that this app allows me to set different macro goals for different days, and has more than just the typical three meal set up.
However, the food database is seriously lacking. It’s incredibly difficult to find simple foods, and I’ve ended up adding almost everything so far as a custom food. Lucky for me I eat essentially the same thing every day, so after adding a food I can easily add it from the recent list. But it’s still a hassle initially.
Also, the barcode feature is hit or miss. There have been several times that the product couldn’t be found, had info completely different from the box, or brought up something similar but not exactly what I was looking for. Which, again, leads to me going through the process of adding a custom food.
I will continue to use this app for the simple reason that I paid money for it, but I’m really tempted to just switch back to MyFitnessPal. I wish there was a free trial because I absolutely would not have wasted my money had I known about these issues. At this point I would not recommend it to anyone.
Need help with your diet? We have you covered
- Jason Loewy
- 103 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Jason Loewy
- In-App Purchases
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $1.99
- Macro Coach $9.99
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.