Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
PLEASE READ THIS:
This version of My Measures is FREE so you can test it if this is what you are looking for. Advanced features are available with in-app purchase Upgrade to PRO or when Top App Cloud is enabled.
But if you find that you don’t need this app just delete it. There is no need for you to give us a 1 star rating because we want to charge you for something that a team of 5 people was working on for more than a year.
- iPhone X support
- minor bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Looks good but free version only lets you do one measurement
This looks to be a great app. Maybe even exactly what I have been looking for. But free version only lets you do one measurement and when I try to add another arrow or angle the just sends to the upgrade page again and again. I read the help section says to use two fingers to add one of the tools. The arrow is one of the tools. Of course I tried to tap once, double tap press and hold then two fingers same time then two fingers one at time.
If you want me to spend my hard earned $5.99 let me have access to know if I like it or if it works the way I need it to!!
So maybe it’s me, but I watched the video, read all the help options and followed the simplistic info on how to add an arrow or angle with two fingers.
So if I missed something that would allow to use the app beyond one tool one measurement and not add a second arrow. You know height AND length instead of just one, please do advise.
Or let people actually use a free version and its features and not have the free version only be a advertisement and only bring you to the upgrade page again and again and...so annoying.
I hope someone reads these...
I did an in app upgrade months ago, so I could have the pro version. I paid for the upgrade and now every time I open the app I have to sign into my apple account. On top of that, it will only allow me to access photos on my camera roll on my IPad, for my iPhone it will only let me access my photo stream. I could access other folders before, but not anymore. Which is where I have drawings I scanned and wanted to dimension them. There is no way to ask questions, no website help. Just a stupid video on everything I already know. All I want is what I paid for.
Don’t waste your time on free version—can’t do anything in it
You can take the photo and draw arrows. That’s it. Wish I had that 20 minutes of my life back—downloading the app, watching intro video, taking photo, figuring out the arrow drawing, then pointlessly searching around the app for how to get 3 simple measurements. You severely wasted my time, WAY overpromised with your ad copy on the App Store and then think I will still pay you $5.99? Never gonna happen!! And App Store how about you start monitoring the ad copy these companies provide, because it’s sure starting to feel like bait and switch on a regular basis.
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO $5.99
- Upgrade to PRO $3.99
- Top App Cloud $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.