My Measures PRO
By TOP APP d.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 6.01
- added delete button in object editor
- minor bug-fixes
It was great until it wasn't
This was an incredible app (or so I thought). I used it every day. It's a great visual way to write measures on a photo. Very Easy to use, very easy to understand. However for some reason when you do a backup of you phone to your computer or iCloud (backup) your work is not backed up.
My iPhone 6+ stopped working (again). Got a new one for free (again). Restored all my phone from backup and… all my work is missing.
If you don't mind paying for yet again another cloud storage maybe this app is perfect for you.
If not, make sure you download your work to your camera roll or avoid this app and Return to pen and paper.
I find this app a great reference for projects. Easy notation of measurements makes recording details easier than just using a list, sketching out details by hand, or keeping track of lots of misc. notes.
Sync or export via iCloud or Dropbox seems like a missing feature, though.
I use this app a lot. Take a picture and add the measurements, and we have what we need as we look for household stuff in stores. Wife chipped a casserole dish kid, will use this app to confirm the required dimensions while in stores, yard sales, etc.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 6.01
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TOP APP d.o.o.
- © 2016, TOP APP d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cloud support$19.99
- Cloud support$2.99