Research-based. AMA-developed. Patient-directed.
Whether you’re keeping track of multiple medications, recording allergy information or storing emergency contacts, the My Medications app from the American Medical Association is your solution.
Developed specifically for patients by health care professionals, My Medications lets you store, carry and share your critical medical information in one secure place that you can take with you.
With My Medications, you can share up-to-date medical information with your primary care physician, specialists, pharmacist, or family members and friends quickly and easily.
My Medications gives you the ability to:
• Create and update a list of medications, including dose and frequency information
• Save time entering your medications by using a comprehensive database of generic and brand name drugs
• Email your medical information to your health care providers, family members or friends
• Enter and keep track of immunizations and allergies
• Maintain a list of your medical team and their contact information
• Store information on your device, not on the Internet
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
First, this app is not for medical professionals. It is for patient use. I like the app, but it still has some bugs and missing components. The allergies sections needs improvement. You need to be able to enter your exact allergy and symptoms instead of picking from a limited list. You can not enter your insurance information, and some other very important medical information, like blood type. It would be nice to be able to add my family history and have a profile for my wife and son. A good basic app if you can get past the shortcomings. Still needs improvement. It would be worth the price if it offered what it promised and fixed the bugs.
Still Needs a Little Work
I really like the concept. The app is a little basic. It would be nice to have a more precise display where more meds can be listed and viewed. The email application needs a lot of work and it would be nice to be able to sync the same data between iPhone & IPad without having to add all of the data twice.
I still highly recommend this for folks with multiple medications and for those who travel.
Work on this and it will be 5 stars in no time at all.
Needs Updated MEDs List
Great app; allows us to easily track all medications, allergies, Doctor / Insurance information for my elderly Mother. However, the list of Medications needs to be kept up-to-date! We frequently have to manually enter newer medication information, which is very time consuming.
- American Medical Association
- 2.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 American Medical Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.