Pill Reminder by Drugs.com
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brought to you by Drugs.com, the Pill Reminder is an incredibly flexible and easy-to-use application. It is not only a pill and refill reminder, but also a comprehensive personal medication record (PMR) app for your iPhone. Medication management. Use the Pill Reminder app to manage any combination of medications, vitamins/supplements and birth control pills.
With all Drugs.com apps, we have tightly integrated content from the most popular, complete and up to date drug information website. Adding your meds will give you one click access to check for drug interactions, dosage and side effects - all without leaving the app.
* Intuitive interface lets you build a list of medications and setup reminders with ease in just a few seconds using the huge built-in database of drugs.
* Setup any type of recurring pill reminders using our flexible scheduling options.
* Multiple user support. Assign medications for yourself, family members and those you are caring for.
* Pin lock for privacy & security.
* Setup script reminders to let you know when to get your prescription refills.
* Big selection of sounds. Select extra loud or extra long reminder sounds.
* Add custom notes to your pill reminders e.g. take with food, doctor or prescriber details, pain level etc.
* Add photos of your medications for a quick visual reference.
* Easy access to comprehensive medical information for your drugs including: side effects, dosage, interactions, pregnancy safety and more.
* Snooze the reminders when you are in an important meeting or just don’t want to be disturbed.
* Keeps a history of when you have (or have not) taken your meds.
* Uses local notifications which are free and do not require any internet connection.
* App doesn’t need to be running or in the background to receive reminders.
* All data is kept on your personal device only and is fully secure and private.
* Export your medication list and/or administration history.
* Choose from multiple alarm sounds including long duration sounds to get your attention.
An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence. You’ll never miss another scheduled time to take your medication. Look forward to taking your meds on time, every time with the Drugs.com Pill Reminder app.
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Known issue - this might seem obvious to some, but if you accidentally turn off the volume of your iPhone, you will only receive a vibrate alert. However, reminders will still appear on your home screen. This is a known limitation of the iPhone OS and is beyond our control.
Important - The Pill Reminder app is intended for educational purposes only. You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 8.9 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, October 2011).
What's New in Version 2.32
- FIXED: Pin lock issue when emailing
A god send
I have to take medications and vitamins 4 times a day and was constantly forgetting to take my Synthroid much less any of the other stuff I need to take which causes my memory to fail me. It's a downward spiral when I was constantly forgetting. That's no longer an issue due to this handy app. I really like that I can add pictures of each medication and I can set a refill reminder. No more frantic calls to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions filled pronto. It also saved me a bunch of money because my only other option was to buy one of those expensive pill reminder alarm systems.
BEST PILL TRACKER/REMINDER EVER!!
I have significant medical issues and I take a lot of medicine. Unfortunately, there are some days I used to forget or get confused with what I took & when. If I forget to take my medicine it could literally die so it's very important that something reminds me. I tried several apps and this one is by far the most comprehensive and easiest to use. Some of the directions of when I take my meds were irregularly scheduled and this is the first app that could accommodate that and that is FANTASTIC!! This app can also track meds for more than one person. This app is absolutely worth 5 stars!!
Just a Few Bugs
Lots of customization options, which I love. I have all of my meds set up with daily reminders, which is great for me because I have a memory the size of a mustard seed and if I forget to take my allergy meds it makes for a very miserable night.
I have posted previous reviews with issues & they have all been fixed, which is EXCELLENT.
The last issue I have come across is that when I add a medication with a delayed start date, the reminder doesn't register until the following day. For example, if I set a medication to start for next Sunday, the app does not remind me to take it until the next day (Monday).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 09, 2013
- Version: 2.32
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Drugsite Trust
- © Copyright 2013, Drugs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.